India Playing phsychological game..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India Playing phsychological game..!

India is playing psychological game as learning from Israel and US.india wanna build up enough pressure internationally and doemstically and hope that it will make musharraf changes his moral support for Kashmir's.but during in this process india have bring their massive starving forces and population too close to war and its hard to back off cause it can topple Bjp Govt.War is not a cricket match that at the end you can say oops we lost or hurrah we won.in war all you do is lost lost and lost doesn't matter who wins.if india think chop off three fingers while losing their own 2 fingers will bring them peace in Kashmir then they must be dreaming and it won't be victory either.Its better for both countries to stop acting like monkeys and threating each other with their nukes.have election in Jammu in the presence of UN team and forces.save their economy and country resources and move on toward Future and prosperity.
    Think about how can you Provide enough food for your nation,not to take away what they have.

[This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited May 20, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited May 21, 2002).]

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
    India is playing psychological game as learning from Israel and US.india wanna build up enough pressure internationally and doemstically and hope that it will make musharraf changes his moral support for Kashmir's.but during in this process india have bring their massive starving forces and population too close to war and its hard to back off cause it can topple Bjp Govt.War is not a cricket match that at the end you can say oops we lost or hurrah we won.in war all you do is lost lost and lost doesn't matter who wins.if india think chop off three fingers while losing their own 2 fingers will bring them peace in Kashmir then they must be dreaming and it won't be victory either.Its better for both countries to stop acting like monkeys and threating each other with their nukes.have election in Jammu in the presence of UN team and forces.save their economy and country resources and move on toward Future and prosperity.
    Think about how can you Provide enough food for your nation,not to take away what they have.

Pakistan needs leader like you.
    Thanks for your expert comment.
    Now do your work.

------------------
    Fight for Justice

Comment

mr.shadab
      even india need leader like me.Thanks for your expert Judgement.and now you go back to your work.

Comment

Thanks for your expert Judgement.and now you go back to your work.
        do you have to disagree with evry1..or do u just like arguing?

------------------
        If they shall take away my pen i shall not cry for i have dipped my fingers in the blood of my heart

Comment

Jahanzaib bhai I agree 100% what you said BUT the problem with india is that they will never agree on having independant election in Jammu. Why? bindian know they will lose big time cuz majority support PAK and once bindian lose Jammu then all the other major provinces in india will ask for a spreate independent land for example indian Punjab will go for khalistan. That will divide india into number of pieces. Thats why india is so scared to lose jammu.

Comment

Originally posted by pkfan:
            do you have to disagree with evry1..or do u just like arguing?

None of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Question:
              Jahanzaib bhai I agree 100% what you said BUT the problem with india is that they will never agree on having independant election in Jammu. Why? bindian know they will lose big time cuz majority support PAK and once bindian lose Jammu then all the other major provinces in india will ask for a spreate independent land for example indian Punjab will go for khalistan. That will divide india into number of pieces. Thats why india is so scared to lose jammu.
              what happens in india after losing Jammu election thats their very internal matter.and just because they fear to lose provinces then they must be doing something wrong.but i doubt about separation of any indian province.meanwhile all my support to great freedom fighters of Kashmir.

Comment

khambakhat kashmir issue.

its led us into war before, it will lead us into war again.

and the US, UN, shmu-en will not help -- its like history threw us a bone to keep us south asian dogs busy. And it will cost the unity of india to let go of kashmir/jammu.

Kya Karein, what solution could anyone possibly come to regarding kashmir?!? that will make both sides AND kashmir happy and avert a war.
                I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

mr.shadab
                  even india need leader like me.Thanks for your expert Judgement.and now you go back to your work.

Really. Hahahahha. First try in PAK.

------------------
                  Fight for Justice

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia:

khambakhat kashmir issue.

its led us into war before, it will lead us into war again.

and the US, UN, shmu-en will not help -- its like history threw us a bone to keep us south asian dogs busy. And it will cost the unity of india to let go of kashmir/jammu.

Kya Karein, what solution could anyone possibly come to regarding kashmir?!? that will make both sides AND kashmir happy and avert a war.
                    Simple go for independent election and find out what ppl of jammu want. But hindian will never do that cuz they know jammu do not wants to be with hindian. Thats why hindian never agreed and will never agree to have independent elections in Jammu.

Comment

why shud india agree to independent elections when the kashmir territory originally belongs to india...will the pakistan government carry out independent elections in their states and cities like karachi...to decide whether it belongs to india or any other country!?we pakistanis shud be logical!

Comment

trs...i thought the kashmir territory does not officially belong to india...and that's why we're fighting over it (?)
                        I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by trs:
                          why shud india agree to independent elections when the kashmir territory originally belongs to india...will the pakistan government carry out independent elections in their states and cities like karachi...to decide whether it belongs to india or any other country!?we pakistanis shud be logical!
                          I suggest you visit this poste http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum26/HTML/007443.html

Comment

Hi, I would like to comment a bit here.
                            It surprised me of hearing Kashmir being part of india, and still India has to put its troops in the Valley for years to keep hold on it.
                            Any way the time has come to clear-up the issue. The solution of Kashmir was never available on table and will never be found there. Reason, the issue was created by a militarical move by our enemy and has to be solved in the similar reply and not even that but to get some extra bonus for last 53 years.
                            If you talk about talking talking and talking you have a very fine example of Palestine where Yaser Arafat every day talks about "negotiating , peace process, dialogue" and their enemy become more mean every day. Forget any more about moral values and grounds and display of heartful-concerns. No body in this world is listening to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadab:
                              mr.shadab

Really. Hahahahha. First try in PAK.

I should try in Pakistan first but Indian problem is so huge that i rather try in India first.since most of indian so called leaders don't know what they are doing anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X