Recent event of Mulla Mob in Karachi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent event of Mulla Mob in Karachi

Way to go Mulla party.best you can do is to throw stones at mosque now. and then burn public and private properties.damn right you Mullah parties are helping pakistan toward new era of peace and developement and best of all you are securing your Kids future.

I'll allow u one more post to make sense out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
      I'll allow u one more post to make sense out of this thread.
      Oops you didn't get it.anyway i wanted to criticize Mulla parties.but i guess you didn't like.Oh well you are moderator delete it if you want.

Comment

Which parties do you consider 'Mullah' parties?

Comment

Originally posted by Satavahana:
          Which parties do you consider 'Mullah' parties?

any party who distinsguis them selves with color of their turban and then they accuse other groups of being non muslim or lesser muslim then them.I don't think any sunni group have right to call shia kafir and same goes for shia groups.
          God know whats in our hearts.

Comment

I did get it Jahanzaib...but its a very vague comment. Seems more like your venting your personal frustration rather than making a point.

Please be more specific. We need some food for thought, some ideas for reform. Not hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
              I did get it Jahanzaib...but its a very vague comment. Seems more like your venting your personal frustration rather than making a point.

Please be more specific. We need some food for thought, some ideas for reform. Not hatred.
              Dear Akif
              thanks for your concern.by the way whenever i tried to be specific i was accused of secualr or westernise etc.and about food for thought, problem here is most guppies won't be able to digest it.i have no hatred against anyone.you can see my previous posts. i always talk about one pakistan and one pakistani.but most of the guppies like to talk about past or more factions and racial conversation.anyway here's some food.....i think every major problem in Pakistan is cause by Feudalism.what do you think?

Comment

Ok, I'll make a point. Hang all the Mullahs and Jihadis by their balls. These barbarian thugs only understand force. And dismantle ISI for God's sake. ISI sponsored Jehadis just killed another moderate Kashmiri leader.

Comment

throw stones at mosque now. and then burn
                  public and private properties.

Hey, I'm interested to know what events ur referring to -- please make a link available to any relavant article.

thanks
                  I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia:
                    throw stones at mosque now. and then burn
                    public and private properties.

Hey, I'm interested to know what events ur referring to -- please make a link available to any relavant article.

thanks
                    http://www.dawn.com/2002/05/22/top13.htm

Comment

Working...
                    X