Bhutto up to her usual self

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bhutto up to her usual self

Instead of uniting behind our president she is critisizing him....and ruining the unity needed incase war is thrust upon us..... note... she seems to blame all the ills of Pak on military...forgetting it was her husband going around committing untold crimes on poor people....as well it was her own interior minister...nasrullah babar who raised the taliban....(which subsequently led to Pakistan being put in such a bad position)....her IPP projects raised the electricity rates....I don't understand why the PPP doesn't get a new leader...they have people like Malik Meraj Khalid and others who are true patriots...why keep this retard as the head...just cause her pops made the party...

_____________________________________-

http://www.jang-group.com/thenews/ma...main/main9.htm

Political change to ease tension, says Benazir

By our correspondent

ISLAMABAD: Chairperson of Pakistan People's Party Benazir Bhutto while expressing deep concern over tension at the border, on Saturday said that latest tension and threat of a potentially nuclear war highlighted the need for a political change in Pakistan.

In a statement, She said: "It was unfortunate that since the overthrow of the PPP government in 1996, cross-border pursuit, air space violation and threats of war had taken place." She said: "It was important to put in place the right policies which bring peace and honour to a country."

She said: "The military hardliners had overthrown the PPP government in 1996 and rigged the elections that followed and When Nawaz Sharif became unpopular, they switched support to Musharraf to continue myopic policies which culminated in the Afghan war and now threatened an Indo Pak war."

She said: "In view of the growing unpopularity of Gen Musharraf, there was an attempt to form a 'King Party' to keep out PPP which was the popular choice." The PPP chairperson called upon all Pakistanis, including students, intellectuals, traders, farmers, military, judiciary, women, minorities, youth, government employees and labourers, to "unite and defeat the attempt to prolong the clique which brought disgrace, economic hardship and threat of war to the country."

She said: "PPP is concerned that the continuation of the Musharraf regime could lead to repeated tensions on the Indo-Pak border, rise of domestic violence, violation of fundamental human rights and threats to rule of law as well as the economic well being of the people."

The PPP chairperson said that the present regime was trying to duck responsibility by pretending that rogue elements were trying to destabilise the Musharraf regime with such actions. She said that Gen Musharraf had powers over the military and intelligence and the institutions follow the policies of the government as officers did what they are tasked to do.

She said given the importance of geo strategic importance of Islamabad, it was essential for peace and prosperity of the Pakistani people that a full transfer of power took place to the people through transparent elections.

Pakistani politicians have yet to learn the unspoken code for uniting behind the government in times of national crisis. These folks are forever greedy for power. Its actually quite pathetic.

Comment

Who said Benazir was Pakistani?

She got the premiership as a handout, thanks to the Bhutto name. Otherwise, as a person, she had no qualities whatsoever of a politician, or a Prime Minister. And shes gutless enough to flee from the cases pending against her, not to mention the fact that she honeymoons in dubai while her husband rots in jail for the past 5 years. Its repugnant.

Benazir is one of the worst examples of a human being I have ever come across. In many cases, shes proven worse than Altaf Hussain. Pakistan govt might very well have a case in favor of revoking her citizenship.

Comment

Seems like she is gone in heat faster then I thought. And these are the same leaders supported by some guppies for vested reasons.. shame.

[This message has been edited by Abdali (edited May 19, 2002).]

Comment

Benazir is absolutely right in condemning a dictator..

..plus citizenship of people who support dictators should be revoked not twice elected patriot prime Ministers..

As far as Akif's concern about citizen ship check out his common sense and knowledge about irrigation system of Pakistan here
          http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum4/HTML/003989.html
          Akif..
          "I hope no punjabi gets elected. I hope punjabs water dries up, so sindhs irrigation can flourish."

shame !!!
          Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Degas:

..plus citizenship of people who support dictators should be revoked not twice elected patriot prime Ministers..

As far as Akif's concern about citizen ship check out his common sense and knowledge about irrigation system of Pakistan here
            Akif..
            "I hope no punjabi gets elected. I hope punjabs water dries up, so sindhs irrigation can flourish."

shame !!!
            This is what I call retard logic... Water flows from Punjab to sindh..right.. IF water dries up in Punjab ..... Oh hell why am I wasting time on this... BUT you should know exactly why Akif said that.

[This message has been edited by Abdali (edited May 19, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
              Who said Benazir was Pakistani?

She got the premiership as a handout, thanks to the Bhutto name. Otherwise, as a person, she had no qualities whatsoever of a politician, or a Prime Minister. And shes gutless enough to flee from the cases pending against her, not to mention the fact that she honeymoons in dubai while her husband rots in jail for the past 5 years. Its repugnant.

Benazir is one of the worst examples of a human being I have ever come across. In many cases, shes proven worse than Altaf Hussain. Pakistan govt might very well have a case in favor of revoking her citizenship.
              Well said I agree 100 % with you.

Comment

Degas...you just gave me my first opportunity to use the rolling eyes icon. So heres to you

Originally posted by Degas:

Akif..

shame !!!

Comment

BB must go to India and play motherly roles in their movies.She is so picky and choosy about interviews that she always give to Indian papers and TV.Whenever she wants to blame Pakistan Army or her opponent she always use Indian press.
                  I think she is a Security risk for Pakistan and must not be let out of cage at any cost.

------------------
                  GOD BLESS PAKISTAN. http://www.3dflags.com/assets/3dflag...akis_2fawl.gif
                  °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ786USA:
                    I think she is a Security risk for Pakistan and must not be let out of cage at any cost.
                    Thats right, she needs to do some time behind bars Correct me if im wrong, i think she was the first ex-premiere to publicaly disclose in a interview to BBC that Pakistan has nuclear capability ( I think during Nawaz's days). She has no
                    honor and is a liability for Pak.

[This message has been edited by 5Abi (edited May 19, 2002).]
                    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Look, if you want to talk objectively, that's fine, talk about her corruption and things like that.

But don't talk crap like 'she's honeymooning in Dubai' and 'shes worse than Altaf Hussain' and crap like she's a security risk!

So she said in an interview we had nukes, big deal! Firstly it was widely known, secondly don't you think that she was sending a message to the Indians?!!!

Comment

She was also recently wooing current indian premiere in india..and said something like "if i come into power, i will 'soften' pakistans stance on kashmir issue". I wont hesitate to label her as a traitor. She has no honor.
                        I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
                          Look, if you want to talk objectively, that's fine, talk about her corruption and things like that.

But don't talk crap like 'she's honeymooning in Dubai' and 'shes worse than Altaf Hussain' and crap like she's a security risk!

So she said in an interview we had nukes, big deal! Firstly it was widely known, secondly don't you think that she was sending a message to the Indians?!!!

It was all objective. I dont have any personal affiliation with her, so I cannot make any personal comments. It was all objective. Altaf Hussain destroyed Karachi, whereas Benazir, as as well as Nawaz Sharif, were responsible for destroying the entire country, so yes, they both are worse than Altaf in many ways.
                          And if she has the guts, she should come back and face the music. Any tom dick and harry can sit thousands of miles away and utter garbage to any 2 penny media source that will grant her an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Abi:
                            She was also recently wooing current indian premiere in india..and said something like "if i come into power, i will 'soften' pakistans stance on kashmir issue". I wont hesitate to label her as a traitor. She has no honor.
                            5Abi,

Its no use some people will support her Overtly/covertly for vested interests. India don't need to mobilize million man all they have to do is to divert the funds and help the kinds of BB or NS and their problems are solved without firing a single shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Abi:
                              You actually belive that?!! This is like when Mush made his speech saying when she met Vajpayee she said India and Pak should have the same currency, be together,etc.
                              Well, if she believes that why didn't she do anything like that in her two terms?!!

It was all objective. I dont have any personal affiliation with her, so I cannot make any personal comments. It was all objective. Altaf Hussain destroyed Karachi, whereas Benazir, as as well as Nawaz Sharif, were responsible for destroying the entire country, so yes, they both are worse than Altaf in many ways.
                              And if she has the guts, she should come back and face the music. Any tom dick and harry can sit thousands of miles away and utter garbage to any 2 penny media source that will grant her an interview.

BB/NS/Zia/Army ruined country through corruption. Things like roads not being built. Altaf hussain did the same but also literally tried to destroy Karchi! With explosions, torture house etc. NOTHING BB/NS ever did can be compared to that!

And as the article I posted shows, many people believ she saved us from the MQM attempts to seperate Karachi from Pakistan!

And it is easy for you to say 'she should go back to Pak'. She spent many years in jail in teh Zia years where she face torture like having her nails pulled off! You can't say she has no guts! She has kids to think baout now! Besides she has said she will go back in August!

Seriously, blame her for making money and all that, but lets not exxagrate.

Comment

Working...
                              X