Best Prime Minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Prime Minister

In 50 years of Pakistan we have seen many Prime Ministers come and go, I would like you all to name the one person who has been sincere to Pakistan and honestly did his Job. In my thinking no body has been sincere and honest. The closest is General Zia-ul-Haq. Now lets see what you got.

------------------
    Margayi Maut magar Gaam nahin bhoola mujhko.
    Jaan SAhib Na Kabhi Dil say yeh Kanta nikla.
    -------------------------
    -------------------------
    Kuch Din to Baso Meri Ankhon main, Phir Khwab agar ho jao to Kiya.

The only person in the history of Pakistan who was the most sincere, genuine and commited to his cause was the father of our nation, Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah. After him whoever came to power didn't know who their real father was. I seriously disagree with your choice!

------------------
    I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.

Comment

Ziaul haq = PrimeMinister..

Lst time I checked he died as a Dictator.

------------------
      Unka Jo Kaam hai Ahl-e-Siyasat Jaane,
      Apna paigam muhabbat hai ,jahan tak pahuche

[This message has been edited by andha_qanoon (edited May 16, 2002).]

Comment

NOBODY did as much damage to Pak as Zia!

Fundmentalism, klashinkov culture, drug infested society, MQM terrorists all thanks to Zia. THANK GOD he rid Pak of this evil!

Comment

.. Z A Bhutto
          Zia had the rigged referendun closest thing to democracy.. let alone an elected PM! You can open a thread exclusively for Zia and we can debate there rather than comparing with others..
          Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Liaquat Ali Khan perhaps
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I dont think any prime minister/president/governor general/dictator
              /CE remained loyal and dedicated throughout their tenure.

some have done good things and a lot have done bad. But no one was completely sincere with the country.

ghulam malik, sikandar mirza, yahya khan, benazir, nawaz they all were probably the worst in our history.

Ayub Khan was good until he became power hungry. Industrial reforms were probably his best work

Bhutto did manage to get the Nuclear program happening, but at the same time has to be blamed largly for the saqoot-e-dhaka.

Zia's only good work was to fight against russia as it kept war away from pakistan but at the same time that exact step opened doors for drugs, terrorism, extremism etc

Comment

Originally posted by DonJuan DeMarco:
                The only person in the history of Pakistan who was the most sincere, genuine and commited to his cause was the father of our nation, Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah. After him whoever came to power didn't know who their real father was. I seriously disagree with your choice!

I whole heartedly agree with you. Mr. Jinnah was a sincere person. Someone we will always look up to!

------------------
                She gets her good looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon - Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Kaante:
                  In 50 years of Pakistan we have seen many Prime Ministers come and go, I would like you all to name the one person who has been sincere to Pakistan and honestly did his Job. In my thinking no body has been sincere and honest. The closest is General Zia-ul-Haq. Now lets see what you got.

Wow what a post!anyway name any Bad prime minister or president or Dictator?

Comment

Originally posted by andha_qanoon:
                    Ziaul haq = PrimeMinister..

Lst time I checked he died as a Dictator.

, that was a good one!
                    Zia, well he in all his sincerety gave Pakistan the MQM, the fundos.,the deeni madaris, Afghan muhajireen and their Klashnikof, heroin, sectarian strife,Nawaz Sharif,Jeay Sindh.....

But let him rest in peace as he's passed away.May Allah forgive him for whatever he did to Pakistan and our Sindhi bretheren during their MRD struggle!

Comment

I liked Suharwardi.....especially because he was able to ally Pak with China which to this day is one of our best friends

Comment

Baadsha, that credit goes to Mr. Bhutto... He was the true architect of Pakistan China friendship...

I noticed Zia being termed as the best Prime Minister. Well, he was not the prime minister...

If you consider the most sincere person, it would have to be Liaqat Ali Khan, Khawaja Nazimuddin etc, these guys were part of the Pakistan freedom bandwagon, and their sincerities and loyalties are unquestionable. When Mr. Liaqat Ali Khan was shot by Akbar Saad (an unemployed youth in Liaqat Bagh) the last words that came out of his mouth were 'Khuda is mulq ko bachaye'... I salute him...

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
                          Baadsha, that credit goes to Mr. Bhutto... He was the true architect of Pakistan China friendship...

I noticed Zia being termed as the best Prime Minister. Well, he was not the prime minister...

If you consider the most sincere person, it would have to be Liaqat Ali Khan, Khawaja Nazimuddin etc, these guys were part of the Pakistan freedom bandwagon, and their sincerities and loyalties are unquestionable. When Mr. Liaqat Ali Khan was shot by Akbar Saad (an unemployed youth in Liaqat Bagh) the last words that came out of his mouth were 'Khuda is mulq ko bachaye'... I salute him...
                          that information regarding Bhutto as being insttrumental in the beggining of PAk-China relations is incorrect....although they were started by Muhammad Ali...it was Suharwardi who broke the chini-hindi bhai bhai crap and put China and allied China with Pakistan...... if you reguire proof then http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/4408.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bhadsha:
                            that information regarding Bhutto as being insttrumental in the beggining of PAk-China relations is incorrect....although they were started by Muhammad Ali...it was Suharwardi who broke the chini-hindi bhai bhai crap and put China and allied China with Pakistan...... if you reguire proof then http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/4408.html
                            Badsha how dare you take the credit away from Bhutto.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhadsha:
                              I will give you my own proof tommorow, I just need to scan and OCR the books.

Bhutto was the true architect of this policy. There were no China-hindu bhai bhai mushy mushy stories... China hated India, and this is why it taught them a lesson in the border clashes of the early 60s... China was alone and looking for a dependable ally (India had already allied itself with the USSR) and hence Pakistan was the best choice for them, and Bhutto made sure this friendship attained new heights.

Comment

Working...
                              X