No announcement yet.

Who do you think is behind the Karachi Bomb Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak French Defence constorium is ever envied by India, and those augusta submarines could be a real powerhouse for Pak Navy, and transformation of technology is a big stuff..

i would take my guess, that either America, France or India are involved in this.

France maybe wanted to backoff from the deal, specially the transfer of technology after 11 sept aftermath and pressure from America.

America would never gives Pakistan any thing, other then loan. so America could have funded this attack, so that Pakistan might not be able keep balance in NAvy.

India well.. you can guess what i wanna say.My All 10 fingers pointing toward India .. the bigger suspect..

peace

------------------
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:
      Pak French Defence constorium is ever envied by India, and those augusta submarines could be a real powerhouse for Pak Navy, and transformation of technology is a big stuff..

i would take my guess, that either America, France or India are involved in this.

France maybe wanted to backoff from the deal, specially the transfer of technology after 11 sept aftermath and pressure from America.

America would never gives Pakistan any thing, other then loan. so America could have funded this attack, so that Pakistan might not be able keep balance in NAvy.

India well.. you can guess what i wanna say.My All 10 fingers pointing toward India .. the bigger suspect..

peace

Its bit late for France to back out now... The deal was technology transfer and most of it has been done. When the project started there were over 400 French engineers and experts working, as the Pakistanis were being trained the French gradually reduced their number to 23. If the French refuse to come to us we will go to them but teh Agosta project will continue. It might get delayed by few months but there is no stopping now. Beside Pak has signed a deal of another 3 Agosta Subs equipped with (AIP) Air Independent propulsion system total of six.

Comment

WHO IS Thereporter.NET ???

TheReporter.Net is brought to you by the Management of Pakistan Press Agency (PPA) and its highly experienced staff and edited by a senior journalist, Akhtar Jamal who has worked for more than twenty years as a journalist and associated with several reputed news organizations of Middle East and Europe.

------------------
        AK

Comment

Working...
        X