Political Alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political Alignment

This i think is needed so that we don't get side tracked without our discussions. If we know which side of the political spectrum people are from, it is much easier to discuss with them from my point of view.

I do support the CE, and i am an admirer of Zia-ul-Haq. In general I believe the military has done alot good for Pakistan compared to the despots. I despise the Bhutto family.

------------------
    Iím just a freedom fighter
    No remorse
    Raging on in holy war
    Soon thereíll come a day
    When youíre face to face with me
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Admirer of Zia?!!! That says it all!

Comment

Originally posted by CM:

I do support the CE, and i am an admirer of Zia-ul-Haq. In general I believe the military has done alot good for Pakistan compared to the despots. I despise the Bhutto family.

Just to refresh your good old memory, let me quote you in another thread:
      "I frankly don't have the stamina to read bull**** in every thread."
      and then you come up with this!

Is it necessary to stir up controversies and then engage in a disucssion with no end whrerein eveyone joins in the fray and the mudslinging match begins???

Come on, I though that you were more sensible than that!!

People also admire Hitler you know, so lets not engage into futile discussions, sil vous plait!

Comment

This is what I believe...

We have seen some dynamic leaders in this country in the past. All of them have had their fair share of achievements. I am not an ardent supporter or hater of either Zia or Bhutto. I think both of them did a good job. Everyone makes mistakes, and both of them probably made many mistakes during their tenures. Afterall, we must priase Bhutto for being the architect of Pakistans brilliant China policy. Zia must be praised for maintaining peaceful relations with India for quite some time. Although it's controversial as to who actually did it, but it was both of them who initiated and developed the nuclear strength of the country.

Comment

Controversy by posting what side the spectrum we fall under? Whoa...never thought of that. Just because I say i support zia i can imagine hungry hordes of bhutto supporters attacking this thread.

Get real. The idea is very simple. You list which political party or group you support. You do this all the time in real life, but on guppieland it will cause problems. Yippee.

------------------
          Iím just a freedom fighter
          No remorse
          Raging on in holy war
          Soon thereíll come a day
          When youíre face to face with me
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
            Get real.
            3:32 Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger, But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject.
            بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
            بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

The thing with political recognition of posters is that one may have a better understanding of the other's point of view. At times, it is hard to see from whence an opinion is derived. Often, it would be an accumulation of individual, past experiences. If discourse is attempted to be kept at an academic level, progress can take place. After all, the key is recognizing past mistakes and ackowledging the positive to move towards an improved political and economic reality. What "Paki" wants anything but the best for the country?

Comment

Originally posted by Rbee:
                Come on, I though that you were more sensible than that!!

You have this tendancy to go lecture others about being sensible, mature and addressing you properly. Is this a way of you avoiding the hard political questions asked in the threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Malik73:
                  You have this tendancy to go lecture others about being sensible, mature and addressing you properly. Is this a way of you avoiding the hard political questions asked in the threads?

Touche????????
                  There isnt any "hard" political question in this thread,OK. But even if there was, objectivity is the means to analyze and reach the truth,even if its far from what we believe or like to believe, which is seriously lacking,for anyone who likes to know why Malik73 is really pissed of at me , they may kindly refer to our discussions in the "Politicians and their monkey business" thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Rbee:
                    There isnt any "hard" political question in this thread,OK.
                    There is a hard political question being asked in this question i.e. what side of the political spectrum you stand. CM and others made their political stances clear. But you proceeded to reply with personal attacks on CM, and bring in other threads and topics. But you failed to answer the very simple political question put by CM in the opening post, thereby once again avoiding answering questions that you find hard to answer, especially regarding the political crimes and corruption of the PPP. This is a consistent tactic of yours that people will find in the following threads, which you seem to have:-

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and the Balochistan rebellion...

Our politicians and their monkey business

Comment

Malik- your lack of objectivity makes you look not just like a supporter of the Army, but an absolute 'chamca'.

I really, really don't think you should lecture others about objectivity!

Comment

Working...
                      X