• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RealDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by CM:
    Who?

Also realdeal since the Army controls everything. I bet it was because of them that BB came to power. So she can't have been a democractically elected leader. Such an idiot you are. Force be weak in you.

Empty rhetoric, plain insults and twists on movie lines don't change the REALITY

When COAS Aslam Beg himself said ISI distributed funds to anti-PPP parties who the hell are you to argue?!!!

YOu really thing Leghari and GIK could have dismissed her without Army approval?!!

FACT is BB was so popular then even Army couldn't stop her! Scoff if you want but her HUGE Lahore meeting is just ONE example!

Perhaps you should find out the FACTS
    before you start barking again!

[This message has been edited by RealDeal (edited May 14, 2002).]

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied
    Hey if the Army rigs every elections - which Real deal has said. The yes she is!

------------------
    Iím just a freedom fighter
    No remorse
    Raging on in holy war
    Soon thereíll come a day
    When youíre face to face with me

Leave a comment:

• Andhra
    replied
    So BB is Army's puppet too?

Leave a comment:

• CM
    replied
    Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
    What?

Live & Let Live
    Who?

Also realdeal since the Army controls everything. I bet it was because of them that BB came to power. So she can't have been a democractically elected leader. Such an idiot you are. Force be weak in you.

Leave a comment:

• Pakistani Tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by RealDeal:
    huh?
    What?

Live & Let Live

Leave a comment:

• RealDeal
    replied
    Duh! ISI

Play Your Game - Guess My Motto
    huh?

Leave a comment:

• Pakistani Tiger
    replied
    I have always said i want REAL democracy in Pak, not Sharif democracy and not democracy controlled by the ISI for their own aims.
    Duh! ISI

Leave a comment:

• RealDeal
    replied
    I have always said i want REAL democracy in Pak, not Sharif democracy and not democracy controlled by the ISI for their own aims.

Leave a comment:

• Pakistani Tiger
    replied

But Pak is now acceped in international circles.
    so, what's the point. You don't wanna see Democracy in Pakistan

And if Army is still in charge of Pak, despite change of faces, what is the difference?
    Wait for Oct. 12, 2002!

Leave a comment:

• RealDeal
    replied
    Of course NOT. As far as I know, Pakistan has been banned formCommon Wealth Associationsince Musharraf came into power. Due to economic & political stability, Army has to leave the positions of citizens. If Army won't do General Election in Oct, then I will be definitely against Musharraf, no wonder!

But Pak is now acceped in international circles. And if Army is still in charge of Pak, despite change of faces, what is the difference?

Leave a comment:

• Pakistani Tiger
    replied
    You honestly believe Army will not be in charge after the elections?!
    Of course NOT. As far as I know, Pakistan has been banned formCommon Wealth Associationsince Musharraf came into power. Due to economic & political stability, Army has to leave the positions of citizens. If Army won't do General Election in Oct, then I will be definitely against Musharraf, no wonder!

Leave a comment:

• RealDeal
    replied
    I can't say that now but Oct 12.2002 will proof it.

Take Your Best Shot At Me
    You honestly believe Army will not be in charge after the elections?!

Leave a comment:

• Pakistani Tiger
    replied
    because he and the rest of the Army are Power hungry.
    I can't say that now but Oct 12.2002 will proof it.

Leave a comment:

• Jahanzaib
    replied
    Originally posted by Andhra:
    I have no feelings ofcourse!!
    I mean if there is GENUINE election in Pakistan I confess I will get thses feelings.

1.Shock
    2.Disbelief

if you were canadain or hollander i would accept your criticism,but you are from one the most poor country in the world,one of the most corrupt country,one of the most highy effected Hiv positive population,one of the highest percentage of prostitution in the world.....list goes on.....so why don't you just shut the ...K up! and try to look in your gutter.
    Namastey.

Leave a comment:

• Pakistani Tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by Andhra:
    I have no feelings ofcourse!!
    No feelings. Sure sure. I wonder why you always around here

I mean if there is GENUINE election in Pakistan I confess I will get thses feelings.

1.Shock
    2.Disbelief
    Musharraf will stay in power no matter what happen. Why the damn Indians are so worried about this? If I'm not mistaken, this is the 12th time I'm asking you people. Why the hell you Indians are so much worried over Musharraf staying in power?

Any answer avaiable?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X