Sleeping Media & unaware population ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeping Media & unaware population ?

Since 1997 there is smell of Gasoline(oil) and Natural gas in centeral Asia region.Taliban and afghan's are still paying hefty price for whatever Taliban did and whatever Taliban they didn't do.anyway there is big money involve.just to laid down a pipeline from Turkmenistan to Pakistan Via Afghanistan, estimating $4.5 bln. and according to american think tank Heritage foundation there is over $5 trillion wealth hidden in Central Asia.So they are here.now what to do?
    Pakistan govt. should be firm and demanding what's best for the country and its future and beleive me they will deliver whatever Pak Govt. will ask.(All that counts is how you are asking)Pak Govt. should force to increase the percentage in this deal for Pakistani company "crecsent Group" which is holding very minimal %.Just for additional info. the Us company Unocal is one corrupt company holding biggest share of this deal.Let see how many bureaucrats will open new Swiss account?

If only pakistani officials are fair enough to value national interst over selfinterst. Pak can get whatever they want., thats for sure. and pakistan should get full out of this oppertunity.

you are right in saying our sleeping media. media should create enviroment for people so that US and allies realise that they will not get everything for only few nuts.

------------------
    End is Begining!
    پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

If media is Honest and Neutral it become a language for poor,iron fist on corrupt politicians and SOB buearucrates.If media is doing its job we don't need any institution to watch for nations and its rights.
      So Please all i ask for is 2 minutes of your time.write an e-mail to any pakistani news paper about these problems & tell others to do the same.
      Thanks.

Comment

How much does the crescent group have in percentage?

------------------
        Iím just a freedom fighter
        No remorse
        Raging on in holy war
        Soon thereíll come a day
        When youíre face to face with me
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
          How much does the crescent group have in percentage?

according to earlier plan they only have 3.5%.i'm not sure what are the current figures are & i know it won't be very much because this UNOCAL group is very strong and holding US cards.

[This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited May 14, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
          X