New Politicians in the MIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Politicians in the MIX

Ok, i'm just making excuses to take breaks from studying (and its gonna kick me in my face later on)

Anyone know of New potential politicians who seem like they're worth exploring a bit? Or any vegatating politicians who are just waiting for the right leadership to come in on the mix?
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

a good politcian?..yes...Tony Blair!

but seriously, I've heard of some that were good 'apples' in a party full of bad apples.
    Ex-Sindh minster Pir Mazurhal Haq did a decent job when he was a Sindh minster, although I must admit I don't know details.

Comment

Ajmalk Khattak is one evry clean politcian. He lives a very malang life, he lives in a Mud house in Akora Nowshera, and he was expelled from the paty he had been linked with since 1940 for supporting Musharrafs anti corruption programme.

Farooq Legharis Millat Party is another clean party, unfortunately he did not perform to well in the local elections.

Other parties of a good reputation, are Omer Asghar Khans Quami Jamhoor Party
      The Pakistan Workers Party
      Pakistan Awami Party.
      Tehrik e INsaf.
      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

now the million dollar question:

why dont these good guys get a chance ?

Why dont they win?
        I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Simple answer, do you know how much it takes to run an election in Pakistan? The average NA seat has 400,000 voters.

You need polling agents, to produce pamphlets, Party headquarters. People who have been in givt are at an advantage because they have dished out favours for people, and the govt paid for their free canvassing while touring.
          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:

Ex-Sindh minster Pir Mazurhal Haq did a decent job when he was a Sindh minster, although I must admit I don't know details.
            Thats a good, rather the best oxymoron that I've ever heard! ;hehe:

He did such a good job that the NAB is desparately trying to get him back to do some more good jobs!

Comment

Originally posted by Zakk:
              Ajmalk Khattak is one evry clean politcian. He lives a very malang life, he lives in a Mud house in Akora Nowshera, and he was expelled from the paty he had been linked with since 1940 for supporting Musharrafs anti corruption programme.

Farooq Legharis Millat Party is another clean party, unfortunately he did not perform to well in the local elections.

Other parties of a good reputation, are Omer Asghar Khans Quami Jamhoor Party
              The Pakistan Workers Party
              Pakistan Awami Party.
              Tehrik e INsaf.
              Ajmal Khattak, Ok I dont know about him, but Farooq Leghari!!!!!
              Didnt you know how he reclaimed his lands given to the state during Bhutto's Land reforms at rock bottom prices, how he sold his waterlogged lands to the state at excessively inflated prices to Mr. Younis of Mehran Bank fame, how his hunting trips, at state expense ( that means you and me amigo!) cost nearly Rs 50000/- per partridge!!!!!!! and Tehrik e Insaf, former playboy, moral turpitude.....does it ring a bell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rbee:
                Thats a good, rather the best oxymoron that I've ever heard! ;hehe:

He did such a good job that the NAB is desparately trying to get him back to do some more good jobs!
                Nawaz Sharif, Liaqut Jatoi, Chaudry Shujat, ex-Naval Chief, etc,etc, yes we know how NAB 'punishes' the corrupt!

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
                  Nawaz Sharif, Liaqut Jatoi, Chaudry Shujat, ex-Naval Chief, etc,etc, yes we know how NAB 'punishes' the corrupt!
                  Right on brother,

Comment

Working...
                  X