Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religious Parties! Are they Real or Just .....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religious Parties! Are they Real or Just .....?

My question is simple or may be mind boggling?What role religious parties have played in our politics and in our Social infrastructure? I see people are more agressive about who is sunni and shia or who is wahaabi and who is deu-bandi !they are more eager to listen & follow on call for protest and close down for business and cities then think about their family and love one's.
    I can't even name all religious paries we have.just to name some "Jamat-e-Islami" "Lashker-e-Toiba" "sipah-e-Sahaba" "Jamat Ulema Islami" and list goes on....no offence to above mention parties believers, what all these parties have done in last lost 50 years or so?what really they are after?they want seats in senate or cabinet or they want good honest religion in society? did they ever speak agianst prostitution in almost every major city of pakistan but they took off public phones from karachi university for a reason that its not good because girls and guys are using it to call each other houses or dating purposes whatever? just one example. does any of their believers notices how these party leader living their lives? while majority of them wanna teach islam in canada and europe when its summer in pakistan, they rides in most expensive vehicles while their followers run after them without slippers.instead of true preaching of islam and bringing all of us together as one muslim nation they have divided us in several faction.Who are they to declare one of us Kafir or non muslim?YOu know why?because thats they have learned from their lord(britishers). britishers always have One Law to rule"Let Two People Fight And You Will be King Over Them".Thats what they did in india and thats what these party leaders are doing.while people are fighting,killing & suffering and their leaders are living like a King.For god sake my fellow citizens open your eyes,don't be fool by them as our Govt. have been fool by western Govt and Imf.

[This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited April 29, 2002).]

The only influence I see the religious-political parties have had on Pakistani society is bad. Honor Killings go unpunished, yet women can't get an education. They are the number one reason of no harmony within Pakistan and within the muslim people in Pakistan. A majority use and pervert our religion to further themselves and their own wealth, while the poor man gets nothing at all. Take all the fundo's, line'em up and shoot them.

Edit: Words were missing
    ------------------
    I知 just a freedom fighter
    No remorse
    Raging on in holy war
    Soon there値l come a day
    When you池e face to face with me

[This message has been edited by CM (edited April 29, 2002).]
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Religius Parties Sucks along with all political parties of Pakistan

Take Your Best Shot At Me

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
        Take all the fundo's, line'em up and shoot them.
        Indeed that is the only way to deal with these scum. We should have cleansed Pakistan of Mullahs in 1947, instead we waited till they almost took over the country. Now the Army is Islamicised as well.

Comment

Mir, Explain yourself. There is a different between a military being conservative and of them being Fundos. You think the entire military is a bunch of fundos?

------------------
          No remorse
          Raging on in holy war
          Soon there値l come a day

Comment

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
            What role religious parties have played in our politics and in our Social infrastructure?

[This message has been edited by Jahanzaib (edited April 29, 2002).]
            Just for starters the religious parties have played a big role in our political and social infrastructure. Lets take Muslim League, the word Muslim means its was meant to represent Muslims of sub-continent, and until it did, it was very successful. Successful enough that 140 million people call themselves Pakistanis today.

Muslim League, until it was supporting the cause of Indian Muslims, was successful, but as soon as it stopped doing that, and became more secular in nature, it lost popularity among masses, and gave way to more radical religious parties. Which are the product of the vacuum and unclear national agenda.

[This message has been edited by MiniMe (edited April 29, 2002).]
            بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
            بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

I don't think he meant to include Muslim league as a religious party. As I understood it, by religious the poster meant fundo.

------------------
              No remorse
              Raging on in holy war
              Soon there値l come a day

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                You think the entire military is a bunch of fundos?

CM, they have to be Fundamentalist other wise Allah-O-Akber would mean nothing.
                بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

So if i say Allah-o-Akbar that means i am a Fundo?

------------------
                  No remorse
                  Raging on in holy war
                  Soon there値l come a day

Comment

miniME!
                    You got it all wrong!Muslim league? has nothing to do with Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                      So if i say Allah-o-Akbar that means i am a Fundo?

I thought we were talking about the army and not you.
                      anyway if you say Allah-0-Akber, then you have to make sure nobody comes in betwen you and Allah's way.
                      بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

But what exactly does saying Allah-o-Akbar have to do with being fundo. I never understood your post.

------------------
                        No remorse
                        Raging on in holy war
                        Soon there値l come a day

Comment

Originally posted by Jahanzaib:
                          miniME!
                          You got it all wrong!Muslim league? has nothing to do with Islam.
                          So all our lives we thought MuslimLeague was a league of muslims, trying to represent us, if they were not talking about muslims then I am in the wrong boat, for the last 54 years.
                          بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

sorry to hear that ! but its o.k you are not alone there are millions among us they are in wrong boat. As long its better to be late then never.

Comment

What was so un-muslim about the muslim league. Please explain to little ol uneducated me!

------------------
                              No remorse
                              Raging on in holy war
                              Soon there値l come a day

Comment

Working...
                              X