Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISI getting under control?

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...233902,00.html

Are they measuring the performance of the ISI? you bet!

Time? Sorry but that is not an objective source. Better luck next time.

------------------
    I知 just a freedom fighter
    No remorse
    Raging on in holy war
    Soon there値l come a day
    When you池e face to face with me
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

CM: what are you saying? ISI is not under control?

Comment

Never offered my comments on the issue. I offered my comments on the source, which I deem as unreliable and highly biased.

------------------
        No remorse
        Raging on in holy war
        Soon there値l come a day

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
          Never offered my comments on the issue. I offered my comments on the source, which I deem as unreliable and highly biased.

So any source that goes against what your opinions is 'biased'!

It is well kown in Pak govt places 'pressure' on journalists to write favourable reports on them! not exactly 'objective'!

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal:
            So any source that goes against what your opinions is 'biased'!
            My my, aren't we pulling at straws here. So you are saying that Time Magazine is completely objective source?

It is well kown in Pak govt places 'pressure' on journalists to write favourable reports on them! not exactly 'objective'!
            Are we talking about the Pakistani Government and its actions? From what I can see, NO! Better luck next time in changing the subject.

------------------
            No remorse
            Raging on in holy war
            Soon there値l come a day

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
              [b] My my, aren't we pulling at straws here. So you are saying that Time Magazine is completely objective source?
              As objective as it can be. Certainly more objective than Al Jazeera or PTV

Truth hurts, doesn't it?!

Comment

Really now? What makes Time more objective than Al-Jazeera and/or PTV?

------------------
                No remorse
                Raging on in holy war
                Soon there値l come a day

Comment

Originally posted by CM:

LOL!!! you're telling me govt controlled PTV is Objective?!!! Either you've never watched it (in which case i doubt you're Pakistani), or you're ignoring it.

either way, this shows your 'thinking'. You just don't want to believe something that goes against your views. Head in the sand!
                  Typical ignoramus!!

Comment

Real Deal I did not say that I consider PTV objective. I asked what makes Time more objective than Al-Jazzera and/or PTV. Both should be taken together. Would you say that PTV would be a subjective media on say Zimbabwe, or Bolivia?

I am not in the mood to start flaming you, as frankly it would be too easy. This time it slides. I suggest you don't attempt to do so again.

Edit: Missing words added.

------------------
                    No remorse
                    Raging on in holy war
                    Soon there値l come a day

[This message has been edited by CM (edited April 30, 2002).]

Comment

Well said CM

Live & Let Live

Comment

Oldlahore, Talwar, realdeal, I think I can get all three of you hired by the ISI, for you do an excellent job of disguising your true Indian identity and appear to be Pakistanis, LOL.

ISI 4 eva

Comment

Spock: have you ever travelled outside of pakistan? I am trying to understand why do you think people are having double or triple identity and then all of them are indian? Do you think Pakistanis are so immature that they will be waylaid? I assume the Pakistani diaspora in UK, Canada, US and other places in europe now sees things in a different perspective? I guess I post here and read because i am trying to find my 'roots' and please not the alex hayley kind.

Comment

Originally posted by CM:

Because unlike PTV which is owned by Pak Gvot and Al Jazeera urf Jal Jeera which is an Arab pro Al Qaeda group, Time is a multinational agency which has no country specific agenda to promote.

Time Asia's main goal is to increase its revenue, unlike the other two which ahve to promote the propoganda of their masters.

Originally posted by Spock:
                            Oldlahore, Talwar, realdeal, I think I can get all three of you hired by the ISI, for you do an excellent job of disguising your true Indian identity and appear to be Pakistanis, LOL.
                            Sahab jee. I'm Indian and aint hiding it.

Comment

Ok, so because Time's main goal is to make money is objective. Damn, why didn't I think of that. Of course, if you make money that means you can't be subjective.Money and objective there are interlinked of course.

Have you read Times coverage of the say the Patriot bill etc? You say that is objective? Al Jazeera is a pro-Al Qaeda, why? Just because it doesn't follow what the US says?

------------------
                              No remorse
                              Raging on in holy war
                              Soon there値l come a day

Comment

Working...
                              X