US troops enetred Pakistan from Afghanistan in Peshawar region

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US troops enetred Pakistan from Afghanistan in Peshawar region

Since last few days US media is reporting that Us-troops (military) have entered the Pakistan from Afghanistan in Peshawar region in search of Osama and Al-Qauida. Even yesterday (26-Apr-2k2) US-Fox-news shows a film of their special services solders in Peshawar searching for Al-Quida and reported that '...Bush-govt is silence about this becouse Gen. Musharaf has asked USA to be silence... as this may cause slash-back to Pak-govt...'. (Ref: www.foxnews.com) If its true, are we safe now? what you think about this?

are we safe now?as long as you are not osama or mulla omar you are safe and rest of us too.don't worry.

Comment

I'm glad those Amrikan troops are in Peshawar now...a great deal of the socio-political fanatics who love to advocate violence in the name of Islam are doing their business there.

See this is what i'm saying, if the Pakistani govt had not economically and culturally ignored hot spots like these for anti-western (in reality anti-upper class) sentiments, then Pakistan may not be facing a rep as a terrorist country, despite all of Mushi's running around.
      I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

I pray every american soldier in peshawar gets battered by Allah. (Plz moderators dont delete this).

Comment

And I pray for the success of my fellow Americans. I hope they round up the nutcases. They are doing Mush's job for him. This is something Pakistan should have done a long time ago.

Comment

what a slave u are. Asking foreigners to do ur job.

Comment

reza khan: did you read what I wrote? Yes Pakistanis ought to feel that Americans are having to come in and do their job.

Comment

wheres ur patriotism. Askin non-muslims to kill muslims. nice one...

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited April 27, 2002).]

Comment

I thought Muslims could not kill muslims, but the nutcases who have been wrecking havoc in Pakistan got around that by declaring people as Non-muslims!! Whether it is americans or whether it is Pakistani forces, these nutcases are not going to find any rock safe enough to crawl under. And many Americans are muslims. So please don't generalize ignorantly.

[This message has been edited by OldLahori (edited April 27, 2002).]

Comment

ignorant! U think the american soldiers in afghanistan who dropped oxygen sucking daisy cutters on mosques, hospitals and houses were muslims. Who are now entering pakistan are muslim. u r a big joke in this world my friend. get a life. must be one of those american-wanna-be-patriot-migrant foreigners. sitting there and supporting americans to infiltrate to other countries.

Comment

And who are the Pakistani Forces that are accompanying the Americans? And how about the corp. commanders who have authorized the participation of the american forces? I have little doubt that I am ignorant about many many things. And from the times of your posts it is not hard to glean where you are sitting my friend. And it ain't the land of the Pure!

[This message has been edited by OldLahori (edited April 27, 2002).]

Comment

reza khan, Old Lahori has a point.

Actually many of the soldiers who went into afghanistan to fight were muslims...aside from the few innocent civilians killed (I'm sorry, but there is just NO way you can avoid that now with the weapons that are in use), the whole point of the mission was to root out the talibaan and OBL (both a disgrace to Islam -- now if you disagree with that, then I'd like to cut the argument right here, since there's no use in persuading you of my point otherwise)

And I wish that Pakistani muslims were the ones taking out those hotheaded fanatics in Peshawar (and while they're at it, they ought to go to Balochistan, karachi, and Lahore as well), but guess what? Pakistan's muslims , be it the government or civilians, have failed in doing their Islamic duty in ridding society of these religion-twisters. So now non-muslims are coming in and doing it for us. Its a shame yes, but the positive side is that its being done.

Reza Khan, if i'm not mistaken, you're from that area. I dont think either me or Old Lahori mean to belittle NWFP as a place of fanatics or stereotype it or anything. This sort of a problem exists everywhere in Pakistan, its just that NWFP is getting more attention becuz Afghanistan is on the border there. Peshawar is a great place, beautiful culture, and beautiful people. But the fact of the matter is that people there have been surpressed, by their own rich class and by the govt. And this has led them to turn to the only hand willing to feed them, and those are the politcal fanatics. Until we put attention to places like these -- our country will continue to be a terrorist haven.
                        I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

READ THIS ALL PLZ .
                          let me tell u sth pyari c gudya..no matter wat u say wat u write here ,we pashtuns either in afghanistan or pakistan have the same culture entirely different than the rest of the country..our hearts are one ou thinking is one our way of living is one (ie pashtun wali)..than tell me why wont we have sympathies with our own blood and spacially when its against a kafir ...
                          i'm telling u that reza khan has a point too. quoting reza khan (well said bro)"arent u patriotic to your country..wud u assist a kafir to kill a fellow muslims..

when soviets invaded afghanistan thr target was pakistan too dont forget that ..did u even see a plane flying over afghanistan to pakistan .the brave afghans wud shoot em down and afghans became a frontline to ave thr fellow muslim country ...but its really sad to say TODAY KUFFAR PLANES FLY OVER PAKISTAN TO BOMB THE SAME FELLOW MUSLIMS WHO ONCE IN A WAY DEFENDED PAKISTAN.IS THAT HOW AFGHANS SHUD BE TREATED .

i wud like the moderater not to delete this message plz humble request.

if u think why most of the pakistanis are not liked by the ppl in west or middle east ..the reason is every time thr's american involvement they just bow down to them (i'm sorry to say that but its fact)..
                          look at the afghans did they had all those planes all those tanks machine guns and rest of the modrn technology pakistan has...they fought the war with faith and for islam .fighting with the poorest technologies.and subhannalah acheived thr victory..thats why afghans feel proud of calling them afghans ..cuz theyve never bowed down to anyone..

its better to live one day as a lion than hundred days like a RAT.(SORRY IF ITS OFFENSIVE BUT ITS REAALY REAALY SAD TO SEE A FELLOW MUSLIM SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT AND THAN THEY QUESTION US WHY U ASK FOR INDEPENDENCE)

[This message has been edited by fakeer (edited April 28, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by fakeer:
                            [B] ..did u even see a plane flying over afghanistan to pakistan .the brave afghans wud shoot em down and afghans became a frontline to ave thr fellow muslim country ...but its really sad to say TODAY KUFFAR PLANES FLY OVER PAKISTAN TO BOMB THE SAME FELLOW MUSLIMS WHO ONCE IN A WAY DEFENDED PAKISTAN.IS THAT HOW AFGHANS SHUD BE TREATED .[B]
                            When Soviet planes tried to attack Pakistan, they were intercepted by the PAF. They would not fly low enough to be hit by the Afghans except when they were actually attacking Afghan positions.

You claim that the Afghans defended Pakistan from communist planes is clearly false. It is well known that 8 Afghanistani planes (of which some had Afghan pilots and others had Russian pilots) crossed the border during the period 1986-1988, forcing Pakistani fighters to shoot them down.

Also bear in mind that the Afghans who did succeed in shooting down Soviet planes were only able to do so because Pakistan provided them with extensive training in how to service and use anti-aircraft ordance. Before Pakistan provided such assistance, Soviet aerial losses were minimal.
                            Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                            Al-Ghazali

Comment

So what you are trying to say is that killing a non Muslim is alright? Or that Osama Bin Laden had no hand i nthe bombings in Tanzania and Kenya where several of innocent Muslim "brothers" died. Is that justified?

Originally posted by reza khan:
                              wheres ur patriotism. Askin non-muslims to kill muslims. nice one...

Comment

Working...
                              X