Words of Musharraf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words of Musharraf

"Aien (constitution) kabhi awam key khilaf nahi ho sakta" These are the words of Pervaiz Musharraf he said this during his jalsa in Quetta, while trying to prove that refrendum is justified according to the constitution.

My Question is If constitution can not be and is not against people then why there is talk of changing the constitution??? Why Musharraf had to suspend the constitution when he came to power??? or is it that any thing is justified to win support (not that he needs support anyways the result of refrendum is known already).

------------------
    Dress to impress, not to kill
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Simple. He meant that the constitution in place now is not serving its purpose - it is against the people of Pakistan. Hence the amendments and changes and possible rewriting of the constitution.

His first quote u sed there is him trying to say that ideally, the constitution is for the people, not nawaz sharif.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia:
      Simple. He meant that the constitution in place now is not serving its purpose - it is against the people of Pakistan. Hence the amendments and changes and possible rewriting of the constitution.

His first quote u sed there is him trying to say that ideally, the constitution is for the people, not nawaz sharif.
      Good Point PCG

Take Your Best Shot At Me

Comment

Working...
      X