X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musharraf ready to use N-arms against India

Hi All,
    hahahahahha.
    Please go through this news. Its really funny. hahahahhaha. I cant resist myself.
    hahahahahah. Anyway enjoy this joke.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/A...art_id=6052938

So? We have always kept a first strike policy. It is nothing new or to laugh at. Nuclear weapons are to be taken seriously, no matter who holds them.

------------------
    Ours is not to reason why;
    Ours is but to do and die
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

So? We have always kept a first strike policy. It is nothing new or to laugh at. Nuclear weapons are to be taken seriously, no matter who holds them.

So You start with N-Weapons & I promise you India will end it.
      Then no pakistan no tension.
      Keep die for pakistan someday we will end forever.

Comment

At least our great President is speaking honestly unlike some "Asif12345" passing himself of as a Muslim when his e-mail address is listed as [email protected] .

Comment

nobdoy questions musharuff what will be retaliation will be like? he says to protect
          national security but there will be nation
          to secure. there is not even a simple logic
          what he says.

Comment

At least our great President is speaking honestly unlike some "Asif12345" passing himself of as a Muslim when his e-mail address is listed as [email protected] .

Malik, Dont change topic. Give your view about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asif12345:

Malik, Dont change topic. Give your view about it.
              Ha ha ha ha.......how funny..hehe.....man that is really stupid.

I would say it's always a threat be it Pakistan or India be it Hawai or Djchibuti.
              We should be very very carefull.

------------------
              • wHy is It thaT iF yOu kiLL a Man in waR yOu aRe a hEro, but
                if you kIll a maN outSide of War you are callEd a murdeRer ?
              Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Malik73, I 100% agree with you!

These evils are laughing on us. but you also know this is not a real laugh, they actually scared with us and trying to hide their regret. Infact only their names are like muslims but they are not.

Mushi is the man of word.

Mushi all the best!

Dillu.

Comment

Hi All,
                  hahahahahha.
                  Please go through this news. Its really funny. hahahahhaha. I cant resist myself.
                  hahaha yourself.
                  Think a million times before you quote indian papers. I still remember how according to an indian 'prestigious daily', Gen Musharraf said that he'd rather "hang himself' than hand over Omar Sheikh to the US.
                  Imagine why such things are always found is some 'der spiegel', and how indian sources always manage to fish them out.
                  Theres no reference to when and where the interview was published. Its rubbish to say the least.

Comment

mr akif, hope this satisfies you..

Story at Der Spiegel

and this is the translation

[This message has been edited by oursoulsatpeace (edited April 06, 2002).]

Comment

Rajesh ("Asif12345") when you start telling the truth about yourself and stop trying to pass yourself as a Muslim, maybe people will start taking you seriously. Maybe...

Comment

Hi All,
                        hahahahahha.

Is this laughter due to frustration or inability to comprehend the destructive power of the weapon.

Comment

Asif- I don't see the 'humour' in this article!

Comment

Originally posted by oursoulsatpeace:
                            mr akif, hope this satisfies you..

Story at Der Spiegel

and this is the translation

First of all I dont understand that hahaha in the post. Neither do I understand why ppl are so amazed?
                            I think its nothing new and they have threatened each other now at least 100 times.
                            So what's this fuzz all about?

P.s.: Quoting from DER Spiegel is as foolish as quoting from a Indian news paper.
                            Maybe u should read this very biased news about the HORRIBLE KILLERS the Palis and the
                            PEACE SEEKING AND LOVING ISRAELIS: http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...190594,00.html

------------------
                            • wHy is It thaT iF yOu kiLL a Man in waR yOu aRe a hEro, but
                              if you kIll a maN outSide of War you are callEd a murdeRer ?

[This message has been edited by Ali_R (edited April 06, 2002).]
                            Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Rajesh, you have an inferiority complex or something? I ask because I am wondering why you want to pass yourself off as a Muslim. As for who will finish what, I hope it never comes to that. Unlike you I don't want a nuclear war between Pakistan and India.

------------------
                              Ours is not to reason why;
                              Ours is but to do and die
                              You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Working...
                              X