Purpose of creation of Pak not served: MQM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purpose of creation of Pak not served: MQM

how many of you agree with this article?
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfra...02/dlfor09.asp

Youve gotta be kidding, or really desperate to quote Altaf Hussain in any context.

Comment

Altaf Hussain sucks. If he's so much worried about Muslims in India. Then, he should invite them to his London House. Coward! How come he love Pakistan since he has been living in London for more than a decade?. BS

*You beat me I'll score equally*

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
        how many of you agree with this article?
        http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfra...02/dlfor09.asp
        If the 'division of the subcontinent was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind' then why is he asking the government of Pakistan to immediately open the borders.

His mental limitations are exposed.

Comment

tshombe39 let me defend Altaf Hussain

What he meant was since the division was done anyway and Pakistan was created as a country for Indian Muslims, Pakistan should open it's borders for those Muslims of India who want to live elsewhere.

Personally I think it is a valid argument.
          I would gladly turn over Shahi Imams and Shababuddins of India. THey are a pain in the butt!!!
          However I think Pakistan won't like them because though they are Muslims they are not criminals unlike Dawood Irahim, whom Pakistani Govt. loves and supports.
          Birds of the same feather!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
            tshombe39 let me defend Altaf Hussain

What he meant was since the division was done anyway and Pakistan was created as a country for Indian Muslims, Pakistan should open it's borders for those Muslims of India who want to live elsewhere.

I would gladly turn over Shahi Imams and Shababuddins of India. THey are a pain in the butt!!!
            However I think Pakistan won't like them because though they are Muslims they are not criminals unlike Dawood Irahim, whom Pakistani Govt. loves and supports.
            Birds of the same feather!!
            If they want to live in Pakistan, they should be allowed to, I doubt anyone would come regardless. I think that Muslims in India stayed in India because they wanted to, let them live their lives. As far as I am concerned, Indian Muslims are the same now as Irani or Saudi Muslims, Indian muslims are not Pakistani they are Indian. Why should we associate ourselves with them in any way different from the way we associate with other Muslims in other countries?
            As for the MQM, they are physically in Pakistan, but their minds are still in India someplace. "Mohjirs" came to Pakistan to be Pakistani, not to be Mohajir. As for Altaf Hussaine, he cant even claim to be physically in Pakistan. None the less,he goes on and on about problems affecting Pakistan which we all know about, and that is all he does. If he were truly the leader he makes himself out to be, he would be trying to find ways to help solve the problems instead fo *****ing about them all day long while sipping on tea and crumpets.

Comment

Well said Adnan . Karachi is my birth place and I know every thing about this Altaf Hussain. He has looted the people of Karachi(Mohajirs). He has been living in London with the members of his party since 1990. If he's so much anxious about the Muslims of India, then he should be doing any thing for them. In regard to Indian Muslims, there were only 2 Million Muslims who remaind in India. Now, the population of Muslims in India, is of course, bigger than Pakistan's population. Most of the lower cast Hindus have converted Islam since past 55 years. Fact is, Altaf Hussain has killed the fate of "Mohajirs". Some of the people(Mohajirs) don't even like him. And he has no role in the politics of Pakistan rather than just opening his dirty mouth.

About Andhra comments, oh dear! Dawood Ibrahim, Choota Shakeel <--->Pakistan's product. You make me laugh, Andhra. I've seen from your own media(ZEE TV), news casters taking interview of Choota Shakeel live. I've seen from your own media, pictures of film stars along with these people taking in Thailand. That means you people where these people are located. WOW. I've never thought Indian media and Intelligence would left every one behind. Strange. Indian Govt. hasn't pressure Thailand's Govt yet. After that India came up with Air Indian Hijacking(1999), Parliament Attack(2001) and Kolkkata Drama(2002) with "NO EVIDENCE", which definitely shows Indian Intelligence less than "ZERO"

*Yesterday's Victim is Today's Bully*

Comment

I disagree! And I am surprised of all people, you the claimant of being a secular Brahmin think that way, Andhra.

Funny that similar was the notion of 'Hijrat movement' where Muslims were encouraged to leave India and go live in a Free Land of Afghanistan! "Free from the Infidel British Raj" they used to say. That was the time when the stupid Malvies, Gandhi & other congress leaders joined hands. The poor Muslims took their word and sold their fortune, their houses, their property to the Hindus or to the Maulvis & try to migrate. There the King of Afghanistan shut closed his doors! Hanging in the middle for years they came back but had lost all their life savings.

Pakistan should greet if those Muslims want to come themselves! I suggest that in return we should pick some of the wealthy Indian loving Pakistanis and boot them across the other side. And give their homes to these refugees. ;-)

Maybe someone needs to give Altaf sahib the list of Kashmiri & Afghan refugees in Pakistan.
                I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                - Robert McCloskey

Comment

...Personally I think it is a valid argument. I would gladly turn over Shahi Imams and Shababuddins of India. THey are a pain in the butt!!!...

Of course you would turn them over, and you find them pain in the butt. They obviously do not conform to your idea of a subservient (oops, I mean loyal) muslims in India.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
                    Altaf Hussain sucks. If he's so much worried about Muslims in India. Then, he should invite them to his London House. Coward! How come he love Pakistan since he has been living in London for more than a decade?. BS

*You beat me I'll score equally*
                    Are u sure that he hasbeen living in U.K for more than a decade? ...he left paistan in 1998 and is in London now.....

Comment

Originally posted by sadas:
                      ....he left paistan in 1998...

I really think you should change your current information provider to something more credible.

Comment

>>I disagree! And I am surprised of all people, you the claimant of being a secular Brahmin think that way, Andhra. <<

Ahmedjee first of all I was having fun

Anyway now that you pointed out, I don't think it is such a harebrained notion after all.
                        After all why should any Indian Muslim stay dissatisfied if he in his heart disapproves of most of the things happenning like the constitution not being Islamic, drinking, night clubs, lude movies, Miss Universe Pageants all around, his govt. not supporting Muslim causes enough etc.,

If an Indian Muslim really feels that way, I would say, don't think of him as some traitor, but what do with him?

JInnah already found the solution!!

So I hope you get my thinking. If an Indian Muslim/Hindu/Sikh whoever supports the concept of a secular India in good conscience I have no problem.
                        If he/she is not, why be miserable in India when a country is already made for you?

Think about it this way. Atleast Indian Muslims have an option. Two options in fact!!
                        Hindus/Sikhs are not so fortunate!!!

Comment

If they want to live in Pakistan, they should be allowed to, I doubt anyone would

Although you are right, I think they should not invite trouble by opting to go to Pakistan and later stamped as RAW agent. Pak even didnít leave Masood Azhar and the likes.

-well, I wouldnn't automatically welcome them with open arms. There could a multidtude of spies amongst them, both Muslim and Hindu. You know there must be tons of Indian spies already in Pakistan. How else would they get their info?

I think that Muslims in India stayed in India because they wanted to, let them live their lives. As far as I am concerned, Indian Muslims are the same now as Irani or Saudi Muslims, Indian muslims are not Pakistani they are Indian. Why should we associate ourselves with them in any way different from the way we associate with other Muslims in other countries?

I am impressed by your thought line.

-Comman sense, plus my immpression from boolywood movies.

If he were truly the leader he makes himself out to be, he would be trying to find ways to help solve the problems instead fo *****ing about them all day long while sipping on tea and crumpets.

Isnít telling about problems again and again a way of helping too. It keeps the government on toes.

-No, I can sit here and complain my rear end off, and still it will make no difference. Look at people like Sattar Edhi, the man never complains, but its amazing what he has done for his people, and he doesn't have half the resources Altaf Hussain has. Yet he has done so much.

Most of the lower cast Hindus have converted Islam since past 55 years.

-Not all, but many, and if its not to Islam, to something else. There conversion is no ones fault but the upper caste Hindus.

About Andhra comments, oh dear! Dawood Ibrahim, Choota Shakeel <--->Pakistan's product

-Well, we will deal with them in time. In the mean time, they are more Indias problem then Pakistans.

Strange. Indian Govt. hasn't pressure Thailand's Govt yet

Pressure is normally put on governments that come under pressure and oblige. Pakistan has proved time and again to US, whatís harm if India keeps trying.

-We are under pressure from US not India, we will never oblige India by handing anyone over to it if it continues to threaten. But if India's pressure tactics had worked, they would havea demobalised their Forces. Obviously they haven't gotten everything they wanted. The fight for Kashmir still continues, and Pakistan hasn't handed over the twenty men. Atleast their is some dignity left. Oh and if India is allowed to use pressure if pressure works, by that same logic Pakistan is justified in useing pressure, regardless of whether it works or not in Kashmir.

After that India came up with Air Indian Hijacking(1999)

Your Uncle Sam is now asking for extradition on the basis of that very hijacking, lets see how Pak wriggles out.

-Uncle Sam has a right to ask us to extradite him, they are allies. No reason to wriggle out, as long as they are not asking in order to apease India, itS fine. Besides, Pakistan had nothing to do with the Hijacking, why should we be against anyone being extradited for the crime?

Parliament Attack(2001)

Pak had to ban JeM and LeT after India blamed the two for this attack. Although Musharraf said he is doing it for domestic reasons and everybody believed.

-Thats what Indians think, but Musharaf had started cracking down even before the attack. The Parliament attack on quickened the blow. Perhaps he hadn't considered banning the groups prior to the attack, but then theY became a liability, so they were dumped. If it serves the Indian ego however, then please, your welcome to think what you want.
                          and Kolkkata Drama(2002)

UAE government obliged India and extradited suspects.

-Because UAE and India are on relatively good terms. We cant say the same for Pakistan. First India has to decide to come into good terms with Pakistan and then will we discuss extradition.

with "NO EVIDENCE", which definitely shows Indian Intelligence less than "ZERO

Omar Saeed, suspected Pearl kidnapper was first exposed by India, so it is better than ZERO. Hamidur Rehman Report was first brought out by India. All along Pakistan terrorist link was time and again exposed by India (now the world started realising), and so on.

-RAW has a lot of experience, but they are a spy network working in South Asia where there are more spy games going on then you can could count. The rest of the invetigative expertise in India is limited to encounter killings and forced confessions.

[This message has been edited by Adnan Ahmed (edited March 08, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
                            If they want to live in Pakistan, they should be allowed to, I doubt anyone would come regardless. I think that Muslims in India stayed in India because they wanted to, let them live their lives. As far as I am concerned, Indian Muslims are the same now as Irani or Saudi Muslims, Indian muslims are not Pakistani they are Indian. Why should we associate ourselves with them in any way different from the way we associate with other Muslims in other countries?
                            As for the MQM, they are physically in Pakistan, but their minds are still in India someplace. "Mohjirs" came to Pakistan to be Pakistani, not to be Mohajir. As for Altaf Hussaine, he cant even claim to be physically in Pakistan. None the less,he goes on and on about problems affecting Pakistan which we all know about, and that is all he does. If he were truly the leader he makes himself out to be, he would be trying to find ways to help solve the problems instead fo *****ing about them all day long while sipping on tea and crumpets.

Totaly agree with you, your the MAN.

Comment

Rvikz,

I totally agree with what Altaf Hussain has said in this news report. However how much he is honest what he is saying, needs to be further investigated.

It is true that he was part and parcel of same injustice and exploitation a few years ago. He and his party were created by General Zia-ul-Haq in 1985 to counter Sindhis demand for democracy and giving rights. He and his party totally worked against the interest of Sindh and Sindhis till his change of mind in 90ís. Instead of facing the charges for torture and killing of thousands of innocent Sindhis and Muhajirs he ran away from the country. Had he be true politician, he should have faced the court cases proved him not-guilty. A person whose both hands are wet in the blood of innocent people talking like ĎMalulana Abul Kalam Azadí a renowned politician, does not make sense.

A few days ago he praised Musharraf and assured his full cooperation and support with the government and on the same token he is talking against the justification of Pakistan. It is sham and ridiculous!!

Sincerely,

FARID

Comment

Working...
                              X