illegal attack on chuch is no excuse for US action against Pak sovereignty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

illegal attack on chuch is no excuse for US action against Pak sovereignty

Mods, this is an article I have written and I would like it to be discussed here. There is no link to add because it is written by myself and I would like it to provide stimulus to debate on this subject matter.

Illegal attack on Church congregation is not an excuse for US action against Pak sovereignty and nuclear assets

The un-Islamic slaughter of a Church congregation in the country's capital is evidence of secularism's inability to protect minorities of foreign or local origin. However, secularism's failure to secure protected civilians should not be used as a justification for further acts against Pakistan's sovereignty and nuclear assets by the US. Islam forbids the killing of non-Muslims under the state's protection but also forbids the non-Muslim dominance over the affairs of Muslims.

In the Western homelands of secularism violence, discrimination and persecution upon Afro-Caribbeans, Hispanics, South Asians, Muslims, Jews and other minorities is proof of the failure of secular societies to protect minorities. Two of the most vicious enemies of the Muslims, India and Israel, are secular democracies wherein minorities have been persecuted regularly for over fifty years. Christian secular states have failed in securing the lives of citizens as have Muslim, Jewish and Hindu ones because of pluralism. Pluralism divides the society into factions, wherein rights of minorities are crushed by the weight of the majority or eradicated by the wrath of others. Rather than declaring war on its failed values, America is now extending its war on terrorism to disarm the fortress of Islam. US Senator Richard Shelby's false argument- that Pakistan cannot secure itself without foreign help- must be rejected as a basis for US action against Pakistan's sovereignty in general, or its nuclear assets in particular. After all, would America finally admit foreign nuclear inspection teams on the basis of its failure to protect its trade capital in the 9/11 attacks; teams which the US has resisted for several years in spite of international objection?

Let me guess whats the answer to all the problems..... It starts with K

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:
      Let me guess whats the answer to all the problems..... It starts with K
      hehehe. Well done abdali, you're learning!

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather:
        US Senator Richard Shelby's false argument- that Pakistan cannot secure itself without foreign help- must be rejected as a basis for US action against Pakistan's sovereignty in general, or its nuclear assets in particular.

America has been eyeing Pakistan's Nukes for a looong looong loooong time now.

And if this is the case (looking at the developments), I wouldn't be even surprised if this attack was masterminded by America just so that it could take over Pakistan's nukes.

Anyways, How can we be sure that those in the Church were not terrorists? The Bible quite clearly preaches you to kill innocent women, children and even the animals belonging to the enemy.

The U.S did not hesitate in bombing the people in Eitkaaf (Seclusion) in mosques in Afghanistan. They did not hesitate in bombing a mosque full of 150 people, just because one terrorist "suspect" MIGHT have been hiding in there. And I didn't hear any criticism by the American public over this.

America has no moral right to intervene in Afghanistan. It still has to provide any evidence against bin Laden and also has to answer why it doctored the alleged tape of bin Laden where he admitted his guilt. (It has been PROVEN that the tape is inauthentic, and also the nose of bin Laden is VERY different )

[This message has been edited by Indian_Muslim (edited March 18, 2002).]

Comment

America has been eyeing Pakistan's Nukes for a looong looong loooong time now.

There is no doubt about this.

Anyways, How can we be sure that those in the Church were not terrorists? The Bible quite clearly preaches you to kill innocent women, children and even the animals belonging to the enemy.

The U.S did not hesitate in bombing the people in Eitkaaf (Seclusion) in mosques in Afghanistan. They did not hesitate in bombing a mosque full of 150 people, just because one terrorist "suspect" MIGHT have been hiding in there. And I didn't hear any criticism by the American public over this.

Whilst we know America has committed many crimes against the Muslims, the nature of our retailiation is confined by Islam. Unlike the kuffar who simply use their own mind to arbitrate between right and wrong, we as Muslims must consult the Qu'ran and Sunnah and know the Hukm on a matter before acting.

Just because America may have bombed mosques Islam does not permit us to bomb churches. The killing of innocents is a great crime in Islam.

It is a dangerous concept to believe that the ends justifies the means. As Muslims this is simply unacceptable. The ends does not justify the means, even if that means that a haram method may result in achieving a halal objective. The end result - the halal objective - does not negate the haram method.

Comment

No, I wasn't trying to justify it.

All that I wanted to say is that all of a sudden everyone is rushing to blame it on some "Islamic terrorists" - but nobody cared to mention "Christian terrorism".

Anyways, We should pray to Allah for those who did this attack that Allah guides them and forgives them. We do not know why they did it, and under what circumstances, and if they found it justified or not. We shouldn't rush to conclusions.

Comment

Godfather

you mean to tell me there are "LEGAL attacks of church" as well?

my my.. i didn't know that

Comment

I never said that. This was an illegal attack, which happened to be on a church.

Are you trying to make a fool out of yourself?

Comment

Godfather,

what use of pakistani nukes r when the rulers r American puppets? Who knows what has happened to these nukes?

Comment

I agree freesoul, the nukes are redundant with the current puppets that rule over Pakistan. Although they could be utilised effectively once a sincere government is in place - inshallah, soon.

Comment

God forbid that there is a time when nukes need to be used..

for all proponents of using the nuke.. get a life..

it is so easy for you to sit back and say.. nuke them.. have you no idea the devastation that will be caused by it..

oh .. great news.. if Pakistan does use the nuke in desparation .. guess what.. do you have any idea which way the fallout cloud will move.. YEAH> towards Pakistan..

God made the winds flow in that direction..

oh and for you godfather.. go watch a movie..
                      "the day after".. and go talk to people who were bombed..

having nukes as a threat are ok.. but in my opinion they are the greatest crimes against humanity that you can think of.

Comment

Blackzero, where did I exactly say Pakistan should nuke anyone?

Stop reading what you'd like to read. I said a sincere government could utilise the nukes to the advantage of the people. The nature of a nuclear threat is that it acts as a deterrent.

Pakistan has lost the ability to use it as a bargaining tool because she no longer controls her own nukes. The entire nuclear programme might as well have been a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                        X