Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musharraf takes action against police

Musharraf takes action against police

All senior policemen in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad, have been removed from their posts after a weekend grenade attack on a church killed five people.
    General Musharraf told those present at the meeting that he was convinced Sunday's attack was the result of police negligence.

What will that accomplish? Are the new ones going to be any different?

More so, how can you stop attacks like these? Anyone can come on a motor bike, start sparying bullets & be gone without a trace. And this idea of terror is nothing new.

I have yet to hear about the news where such 'dahshat garad' were ever caught! So, what's the solution then?
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

How many people wanna bet? I say they will be released in a few days "for their good behaviour and a promise not to do such things again"

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
      How many people wanna bet? I say they will be released in a few days "for their good behaviour and a promise not to do such things again"
      If you are talking about the Police then let me burst your bubble that they are arrested, but have been removed. Big difference my friend.

Comment

Oh! yes, it makes a looooottt of difference!

Comment

Pakistani police are the most notiously corrupt and inept in the world. You have to punish those responsible and keep axin heads till u find somebody who can do the job. It's a common joke that half the crimes in Punjab would never happen if you abolish the punjab police!!
          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

well my friends, Police is from also pakistan and they are are happened to be part of the same society as we are. The most public sectors are corrupt including police, police get less wages than most of the 6 days 8 hours job and they have to be on the duty (by the book) for 24 hours and 7 days a week. they are not paid expenses, no uniforms, no stitionary, no office furniture. so to even live in this job they have to do corruption for their office furniture.. everything, running a home is apart from that.

so making just comments police is corrupt, I know most of them are ever think why???

to control terrist crimes, anyone can come and attack, the need is how to avoid... its not just police who can stop it,

police need training... and pay rise(so that they are free to server instead of making money to run their family)

CCTV in senstive areas(we massively lack in this), more police patrolling on the streets.

------------------
            End is Begining!
            پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

Untill we have this mistrtust in the system of governance and dont pay any Taxes, nothing will change.

On the other hand I havent seen any change in Punjab or Sind Police for the killings in mosques....is this some kind of External Pressure on our Internal Affairs.?
              بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
              بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

its not only mistrust in the system, only tax payers are 1% of population. amazing isnt it?

most fair tax payer are employed people. who get tax deducted every month anyway(10% of pay)

The real problem no one want to pay tax its not only they are worried about it will not be spent fairly. they just consider saving tax is the only way to make money profits. and its only business community who dont pay taxes fairly( Benazir pay tax in thoused of rupees..even less than mine when I was working in pak ...a national joke)

even if they pay 50% of the tax they have to pay things will improve . but they pay only 0-4% of their tax.
                Thats why poverty gap is widenning.. rich is getting richer

------------------
                End is Begining!
                پاکستان پاکستان

Comment

Working...
                X