Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At Least 30 Killed in Burning India Village, Total Death Toll Passes 290

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/World/India/

Is Pakistani government sleeping?. Why are they are keeping quite? I am surprised at the I. Q. level of Musharraf and his foreign minister. It should be condemned openly and Vajpai should resign as his government failed to stop genocide of innocent Muslims.

Sincerely,

FARID

<Deleted>

[This message has been edited by Mursalin (edited March 02, 2002).]

Comment

Asif12345,

Either you are member of VHP or a very ignorant person. Do you know why burning of train occurred? When India’s highest court has given stay order over building of temple or mosque, till final decision is made, why in the hell your VHP tried to over rule that decision, knowing that this is very sensitive issue which have already claimed 2000 lives in 1992.

Sincerely,

FARID

Comment

Farid
        people like Asif ar not worth replying .Dont dignify them by replying to their messages.

Comment

<Deleted>

This is your first and final warning. If you continue to post anymore posts in violation of the forum rules your membership of these forums will be restricted.

Comment

Why haven't the moderators stepped in to silence the disgraceful posts by this Indian fundamentalist Asif? Fanatics such as him serve to undermine the debate on these forums and it's surprising that the moderators allow posts which say things like

to remain, but when a post goes up discussing the Khilafah, an Islamic fard it is deleted within mintues and the individual who has posted it (whoever it is, not just me) is then subjected to the usual schpiel about 'forum rules.'

Thank you. Your complaint has been noted.

Regards - Mursalin

Comment

Maybe Pakistan will "pay back" by killing the remaining Hindus in Pakistan.

Comment

Badshah, I've never met a pathetic person like you. You should feel ashamed of your self. Have you ever heard demolishing Mosque, Chruch, Temple in Pakistan? No. But that happened in your so-called "Secular India", whose hands are still red with the blood of innocent people. Why don't your Goddamn Govt. take serious actions against VHP, RSS and Shiv Shena rather kissing their ass.

*You can hide and deny the truth but can never eliminate it*

[This message has been edited by Pakistani Tiger (edited March 02, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Badshah420:
                  Maybe Pakistan will "pay back" by killing the remaining Hindus in Pakistan.

lol thats something doesnt seem right to do!

j/k i hope u didnt really mean it!

Comment

Jeez, What did this Asif person say to piss you off so bad. Figures, I always get here after the party. Iits truly sad what is going on in India. I mean, its true thatcertain muslims started this thing by setting the train on fire. But according to some reports,vendors who were involved at the station,were proveked constantly by the VHP guys whenever they came to the station.
                    Although that does not justify anything, the police should have atleast say this coming.
                    Also, to blame all the muslims for those deaths is just as bad. Anyways, this whole riot thing just illustrates the fact that Gandhi spirt, truly died with Gandhi.

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
                      Anyways, this whole riot thing just illustrates the fact that Gandhi spirt, truly died with Gandhi.
                      aa
                      you must realise that the person who shot dead mahatma gandhi was a rss memeber and today rss is in power in india?

Comment

Very true...
                        This whole INDIA IS A SECULAR COUNTRY is simply a facade that has more cracks in it then Vajpayee's wrinkled old face. My oppinion is that there is no TRULY secular country (well, maybe the communists). I have respect for the congress, but the BJP govt has come into power on the hindu fundamentalist card, and soon they will be departing on the same card.
                        Its Ironic that it should be issues like the the Ayodya thhing once brought BJP into power, is now an Anchor around their necks.

[This message has been edited by Adnan Ahmed (edited March 03, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by kabir:
                          aa
                          you must realise that the person who shot dead mahatma gandhi was a rss memeber and today rss is in power in india?

u r an ignoran person kabir, ..he was not a r.s.s member ,but was a hindumahasabha member...he was not a mere killer like kashmir mercanaries or those who carried out a ferocious attack on W.T.C...he was a magnificent speecher and writer in `Hindurashtra' and then`Agrani'.......

he and his leader savarkkar could attract more number of people in pune,than any national leader of that time could......

i admire him alot because he had a clear perspective on india,and hinduism .he had joined H.M in protest to R.S.S ideologies.his ash has still been kept for the pakistans unification to india..

Comment

Originally posted by sadas:
                            u r an ignoran person kabir, ..he was not a r.s.s member ,but was a hindumahasabha member...he was not a mere killer like kashmir mercanaries or those who carried out a ferocious attack on W.T.C...he was a magnificent speecher and writer in `Hindurashtra' and then`Agrani'.......

he and his leader savarkkar could attract more number of people in pune,than any national leader of that time could......

i admire him alot because he had a clear perspective on india,and hinduism .he had joined H.M in protest to R.S.S ideologies.his ash has still been kept for the pakistans unification to india..

SADAS
                            i know very well about your hero called nathuram godse and the real brain behind the assasination of mahatma gandhi "savarkar"
                            me ignorant? i know more about india and hinduism than an average indian.
                            do you know sadas that rss was banned after the assasination of mahatma gandhi?
                            do you know that savarkar was one of the accused in the trail of mahatma gandhi? he was aquited because of lack of evidence.
                            i know that every year on the death anniverary of nathuram godse his ashes are brought out and kept near a undivided map of india. and it was the last will of the assasin that his ashes be immersed in indus in a unified india.
                            and do you know some more facts about nathuram godse? things like he was a homosexual? things like his sexual partner was savarkar? do you know that nathuram godse was a woman hater ?
                            perverted men and thier maniac followers

Comment

WHERE ARE YOU NATHURAM?

Comment

Working...
                              X