Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advani invited to pakistan

why ? is it ploy to arrest him?
    i hope they keep him there and give back his citizenship.

Government invites hardline Indian minister to visit: ISLAMABAD, March 08: Government has invited India's hardline Home (Interior) Minister Lal Krishna Advani to visit Islamabad in a move seen aimed at easing tensions between the two, an official said today. The invitation was made verbally by Interior Minister Moinuddin Haider through Indian Information Minister Susma Swaraj, who is attending the seven-nation South Asian ministerial conference on information and communications in Islamabad. "Yes, he has extended an invitation yesterday and now it is up to the Indian side how to respond to this," an interior ministry official told Reuters. (Reuters) (Posted @ 23:45 PST)

I donít like what he stands for but I like his name, it rhymes with Qadyani.

Comment

Agree with both of ya ..lol lol

but frankly if someone kills him or paksitan keeps him thenthey will do lots of favour to India.

A gift from younger brother to Elder Brother!!

[This message has been edited by andha_qanoon (edited March 08, 2002).]

Comment

Can hope for peace between Indian and Pakistan.

*Play your game - Guess my motto*

Comment

Pakistanis alone are capable of thinking at this level. Any stupid attempts against Advani will simply bring another outrage against muslims!

Last but not the least, who cares if some of you guys like him or not. He is liked by the people who returns him to the parliament.

That proves, there is a whoooooolllllleeee bunch of people in India who love him!

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
            I donít like what he stands for but I like his name, it rhymes with Qadyani.
            and biryani
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:

That proves, there is a whoooooolllllleeee bunch of people in India who love him!

prolly corresponds with the fact that there is a whooooollleeeeeee bunch of ppl in India who are illiterate
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
                Pakistanis alone are capable of thinking at this level. Any stupid attempts against Advani will simply bring another outrage against muslims!

Last but not the least, who cares if some of you guys like him or not. He is liked by the people who returns him to the parliament.

bjp already lost the election in major states.all the parties are demanding his resignation.

Comment

Fraudia,
                  No, I don't think the people voting for him are illiterate. Its like saying Jinnah's supporters were illiterates and Islamic fundamentalists since he used Muslim nationalism as a tool to gain power. This guy is doing the opposite and using Hindu nationalism to gain power. Advani has been around for a while. He has seen other parties use the religion and caste card to get votes and come to power, so he has used the religion card himself to offset the others. It obviously seems to work in India so why not.
                  The Pakistani administration seems to think that inviting so called "hawks" to Pakistan will solve the problem. The fact is that the average Indian does not want normalization of relations with Pakistan unless anti-India activities end. No leader in India can stay in power if he is seen as being soft with Pakistan on Kashmir or other issues. And it doesn't matter if he is a "Hindu nationalist" or "secular" or whatever.

Comment

Bombaykid is certainly right.
                    Pakistanis seem to treat Advani as a convenient peg to hang Indo-Pak troubles on.
                    The fact is however anti-Pak Advani or Sangh Parivar may be, they didn't create trouble between Pakistan and India.
                    Infact the opposite is true. Vajpayee started Lahore and was repaid with Kargil.
                    Similarly if you look at internal Hindu-Muslim thing in India, Advani definitely is not responsible for starting the latest violence, though I feel he should take moral responsibility for Law&Order failure and resign.
                    He wanted a Temple at Ayodhya? Yes, it is known since 1992 that he does!!

Comment

Originally posted by BombayKid:
                      Fraudia,
                      No, I don't think the people voting for him are illiterate. Its like saying Jinnah's supporters were illiterates and Islamic fundamentalists since he used Muslim nationalism as a tool to gain power. This guy is doing the opposite and using Hindu nationalism to gain power. Advani has been around for a while. He has seen other parties use the religion and caste card to get votes and come to power, so he has used the religion card himself to offset the others. It obviously seems to work in India so why not.
                      The Pakistani administration seems to think that inviting so called "hawks" to Pakistan will solve the problem. The fact is that the average Indian does not want normalization of relations with Pakistan unless anti-India activities end. No leader in India can stay in power if he is seen as being soft with Pakistan on Kashmir or other issues. And it doesn't matter if he is a "Hindu nationalist" or "secular" or whatever.
                      I personally dont want that scum bag setting foot on Pakistani soul. He left the first time, he shouldn't so much as even look in our direction now. But, Pakistan is a peace loving nation and though it has made many mistakes in the past, it is looking foward to peace in the future. That is why Pakistan is always the one extending the hand of friendship, while India is always the one refusing unless it suites it own purpose. Nobody in the world says anything to India because of India's large Market and booming economy. But if India were just another **** hole, they would be the ones blocking criticsm from every side.
                      I dont think all people in India are against normalizing ties with Pakistan. All people want peace.
                      Besides, this so called cross border terrorism is a term that has been created by the Indian govt. And these anti India activity that India claims Pakistan is inflicting on it, are only in response to Indias anti-Pakistan activity in Kashmir.
                      All our problems stem from Kashmir, Pakistan wants nothing more then to settle the Kashmir issue once and for all. The Indian govt on the other hand refuses even to consider it an issue. You have brought this all upon yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
                        Bombaykid is certainly right.
                        Pakistanis seem to treat Advani as a convenient peg to hang Indo-Pak troubles on.
                        The fact is however anti-Pak Advani or Sangh Parivar may be, they didn't create trouble between Pakistan and India.
                        Infact the opposite is true. Vajpayee started Lahore and was repaid with Kargil.
                        Similarly if you look at internal Hindu-Muslim thing in India, Advani definitely is not responsible for starting the latest violence, though I feel he should take moral responsibility for Law&Order failure and resign.
                        He wanted a Temple at Ayodhya? Yes, it is known since 1992 that he does!!
                        I for one dont care what India does, it can build a Mc-Donalds in Ayodhya and it would make no difference. That is a internal thing. All I say is that for 50 years we have been trying to seperate ourselves from India, we built a Border between but still our thinking revolves around India as though we had never seperated. I for one want to completely disassociate ourselves from India. We can never grow as a nation unless we stop living in Indias shadow. However, no matter how much we try to rid ourselves of it, Kashmir problem keeps holding us back. Kashmir is like an anchor around us and were swiming around in circles. The sooner we resolve the issue of Kashmir, the sooner the better, lets end the Partition, For the sake of both countries.

[This message has been edited by Adnan Ahmed (edited March 08, 2002).]

Comment

I hope everyone saw the indian information minsiter shushma performing infront of PTV yesterday night...

I miss all those jokers from ZeeTV!!!

Comment

spock,
                            better than mushy's frequent one handed salutes like my gorkha to all & sundry he managed to come infront of in washington. What was that by the way.I have never seen a president even a military one ,salute all & sundry while addressing the press.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
                              I hope everyone saw the indian information minsiter shushma performing infront of PTV yesterday night...

I miss all those jokers from ZeeTV!!!
                              Watch them at pakistanvision:- http://ns.pibc.com:7072/ramgen/pv/sm...ght_talat.smil

Comment

Working...
                              X