Afghans were fake Taliban, says freed Pakistani volunteer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afghans were fake Taliban, says freed Pakistani volunteer

Yes, now poor Pushtuns are saying that Afghans were fake and Pakistanis are the true Taliban. I tend to believe him.
    http://www.thefridaytimes.com/news3.htm

Badshah420, why do you believe them? Are you one of the members of Taliban too ?

*Play your game - Guess my motto*

Comment

Originally posted by Badshah420:
      I tend to believe him.
      yeah yeah not surprised at what you tend to believe
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I to believe that majority of Taliban were Pakistani. Most were Pathans, Punjabis, and some were probabaly from Kashmir aswell and many from Sindh. Its sad, but they were simply misguided souls who thought they were fighting some sorta Holy Jihad. Its interesting though that many of these people were taught in Madrassas in Balochistan, FATA areas and NWFP. So basically, the Taliban was a Pushtun entity manned by Pakistanis.

[This message has been edited by Adnan Ahmed (edited March 11, 2002).]

Comment

I beleive that this is the same line of thinking that is bombarbded on us from across the border that kashmiri mujahidenn are pakistanis etc..
          There is absolutely no basis to think that Taliban were Pakistanis in disguise. The core of their troops came form afghan refugee camps. This guy was among those who recently crossed the border in to afghanistan to help the Taliban. Whe he says that Pakistani were real taliban he meant, that they showed more zeal than did the many of the commanders, like Kabul was surredered by 2 commanders after bombing (bpoth of whom were tajik and ally of taliban).

Madrassas in Pakistan receive applications form all over the World and many student from uzebekistan, kyrgystan and chechnya have special quotas. more than 2500 uzbeks (from uzbekistan)also crossed their borders to help the Taliban.
          Just because of one cowrd ruler and his shameless facesaving propaganda the whole scenarios are now being redefined. If those who crossed the border were misguided then so ewrre the mujahideen who fought the soviets and so are the kashmiris and the juvenille chechen rebels.
          And to sy that the Taliban were pashtun controlled by Pakistanb, is indeed as misleading. It is this assumption that has brought us to such confusion, like saying that kashmiri mujahideen work "for " Pakistan. I wonder if taliban worke for us, why would they warn Pakistan. WHy whould they turn their guns on Pakistan if US attacked from here. It is inter4esting to note that thosw who went for Jihad have never been terrorist, have nothing to do with alqaida and are very good muslims despite them being young men of poor backgrounds.

Comment

Tura ur absolutly right,
            while there are many pakistanis from azad kashmir/nwfp/punjab who went to jehad, most of the mujahideen are originally, kashmiri and not pakistani and they used to get some support from Pakistan. And same is true for taliban, most of them were refugees from afghan/russian war, who got educaton and food from Pakistani madressas and when the taliban were formed they were recruited to form the militias manpower, so many Indians and also tajiks in afghnaistan blame pakistan for taliban, while knowing the reality that the taliban were pashtuns from afghnaistan but had lived their lives in border areas of pakistan due to the russian and civil war between tajiks/uzbeks/shia hazaras and pashtuns.

And this game has just started. the play is just bout to begin and its gonna be complicated. Forget that this will end. The enemosities will be there, the Inter fighting will continue and americans who dont know the reality in afghanistan will see what awaits them in afghanistan.

Comment

Working...
            X