Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is musharraf better than bhutto and sharif?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is musharraf better than bhutto and sharif?

please answer in only YES or NO.

YES
    Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

No - the leadership has gone from scum to scum

Comment

A resounding yes.

Comment

No!

Comment

Musharraf is the best person Pakistan got after Late M.A Jinnah and Liquat Ali Khan. I fully support him. "Mera Musharraf Mahan"

*Do you ever wonder why?*

[This message has been edited by Pakistani Tiger (edited March 07, 2002).]

Comment

hain..by Bhutto u mean Z.A Bhutto ? Musharaf doesnt come near Z A Bhuttos leadership.. we cant compare a dictator with even BB or NS.. dictator has much greater power to implement policies than elected leaders who start with mant handicaps with power politics.. compare Musharaf with Zia..
            Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Degas:
              hain..by Bhutto u mean Z.A Bhutto ? Musharaf doesnt come near Z A Bhuttos leadership.. we cant compare a dictator with even BB or NS.. dictator has much greater power to implement policies than elected leaders who start with mant handicaps with power politics.. compare Musharaf with Zia..
              Bhutto, Benazir and Nawaz were the biggest dictators this country had. Moreover they were traitors and looters. Don't compare those scum with any human beings.

Comment

everybody is the same. He'll also betray Pakistan at some time though he sometimes genuine and sincere given the way he speaks.

We need new blood, educated blood and there's plenty of it.

Comment

Samb..What u nuts? Musharraf is well educated you dumbass. For the head of the state, you need a person who got sense of humor as well as good grammer. Musharraf possesses these qualities. Seems like you are a member of>>>NS, BB, Altaf groups etc.

Comment

PT,

I suggest we stay within limits of decency. I didn't say that he's uneducated but I do have questions about his sincerety. But compared to him, BB and Sharif have proven track records as corrupt money looting criminals.

All I'm saying is that why should we have to settle for the "better guy"? We have plenty of great institutions around the country who're doing a great job of educating good hearted young Pakistanis. Where all those grads going? They need to take charge!

No personal insults please PT now!

Comment

I'm sorry Samb. But I believe Musharraf is best for Pakistan. I consider and admire him as a great personality. He's patriotic as well as able to make precise decision inspite of obstacles. You can compare him with Imran Khan and Sattar Edhi

Comment

Originally posted by Degas:
                        He is far superior...
                        Being a member of a minority group which wasgiven a very hard time during the Bhutto govt.
                        I can say that Bhutto was far from ideal. Musharaf from my understanding is secular, and generaly open minded leader who obviously took control because he loves his country and has faith in his countrymen (save for the polaticians). For that reason, i think he is the best we have ever had.

Comment

Well first of all, to say Musharraf is leader is entirely false, a leader is chosen...he is of the same line as the rest of the millitary dictators. Secondly, people here are so total about their views on NS and BB that they will call them traitors. Trust me none of them thought of themselves as traitors. Even when BB, who for her defination of national interest and pacifism sent the entire list of sikh leaders to the indian govt., she didnt think of herself as traitor I beleive, though many of us labelled her so. I think she really beleived she was working for the national interest of Pakistan. Where has that gesture taken us so far with india? ...

In the end, whatever the views those who love, they'll love either because of political or ethnic view or personal view, however this line of thinking can be narrow and misleading. Bottomm line is he is a dictator and a very coward one at that with 3rd class statesmanship.

Now if he was elected, he still could be all that but legit.

Comment

I have no confidence in Bhutto or her family. As for Sharif, pakistan might as well have had no leader at all...
                            Fact is, it matters not how the leaders come into power but rather what he does when he or she has gotten it. A leader is someone that people can trust with their lives. BB and Nawaz were like dogs fighting over a bone, and the bone got the worst of it. Both were corrupt, i can relate personal stories to illustrate how corrupt these two were. Thats not to say that the past military guys werent corrupt, they were worse, but atleast Musharaf has done something for his country.
                            Freedom is still there, fundamentalists are being checked, economy is improving, minorities can once again call themselves Pakistani, and the nation has some semblance of dignity.

Comment

Well said Adnan Ahmed . Sultan Toora <--> Sorry buddy, you are the weakest link. Good Bye!

*You can hide and deny the truth but can never eliminate it*

Comment

Working...
                              X