Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna Bet that Pak will turn Masood Azhar in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna Bet that Pak will turn Masood Azhar in?

All right Guppies, here goes.
    India& Pakistan are fully mobilized.
    India demands that Pakistan turn in about 20 criminals India identified.
    Pakistan says 'Nope' we want evidence.
    Uncle Sam sends Powell & he wants India to give more evidence.
    THat is where things stand now.
    Now my bet is this. Will Pakistan turn in Masood Azhar, the cleric who started Jaish-e-Mohammed. THey know he is in Karachi. He is not hiding.
    I say 'Pakistan WIll!!'
    What do the rest of You say?

hehe...Whether or not Pakistan turns him over, I'd like to ask you a rebuttal question.

Why did India free him? Dont give me any pathetic excuse of any of your governments' mismanaged hijacking and hostage We all know what kind of an obviously failed drama that hijacking was 2 years ago. If india didnt have the guts or brains to tackle a hijacked plane while it was sitting on its own soil, what on earth made it believe Pakistan would do it for them? or Afghanistan would?

India freed Masood Azhar.....and now they want Pakistan to arrest him. We cannot do your dirty work for you.

Besides, the dear old foreign minister of India has already resigned himself to suggesting that India wants the 'indian citizens' extradited, because they know well Pakistan wont even talk about handing over any Pakistani citizens. Plus, Maulana Masood is a British citizen

[This message has been edited by Akif (edited January 18, 2002).]

Comment

So Akif votes 'No'. I agree Indians are incompotent. However Pakistan Turning over terrorists is the issue here
      By the way, Masood is just an example.
      Does any Guppie believe Pakistan will turn over even one among the 20 demanded by India?

Comment

Uncle Sam sends Powell & he wants India to give more evidence.
        THat is where things stand now.

Yeah! that is where we stand. So whats the delay in providing the evidence. Don't tell me Indian government took this massive step of moving the troops from one side of the country to the other just for the heck of it. They must have solid 'evidence'. whats taking so friggin long....?

Pakistan says 'Nope' we want evidence.

Whats wrong with that?

p.s thanks for not using pointless smilies in your first post....I think u r learning manners of a BB.

Comment

BoSS what's your bet?
          Will Pakistan turn in even 1 out of 20?
          Yes or No!!
          Be careful. Because it is a Yes/No question, you can't wiggle out of this one later

Comment

Pakistan will never turn anyone to India, even if India provides evidence. I am betting on it. Musharaf is doing good things, but does not mean, that he will turn a Pakistani national to India.

However only exception is, if Pakistan government offer a exchange of wanted criminals, which means India will hand-over terrorist wanted by Pakistan as well.

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited January 18, 2002).]

Comment

I agree..he will not give any pakistani national but what about indians..

coming to your 2nd point..
              TERRORST WANTED BY PAKISTAN IN INDIA...

Excuse me India doesntt give shelter to any terrorists in its country...

do u have any name bachche??

[This message has been edited by andha_qanoon (edited January 18, 2002).]

Comment

Earlier, pak govt has always denied providing shelter to any Indian fugitive, and now they r taking 180 deg turn here on this statement too. How can Powell make that statement if Pak has not admitted to him that pak has Indian fugitives???

How many 180 degrees turns r left in the bag????

How many humiliations?

Comment

Insaaniat >>Pakistan will never turn anyone to India, even if India provides evidence. I am betting on it<<
                  Thanks. THat is the kind of response I am waiting for.
                  Hope you don't have to eat your words after Perveez Mushraaf does another of his 180 degree turns!!

Comment

Freemind, Andhra

You both are excited too much, come down, because I dont want to embarsse you and other Indians when no one will be handed over to India. Just wait and see.

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited January 18, 2002).]

Comment

Why are you guys so obsessed about 180 degree turns? The only people he will hand over are Indian citizens, and that's because it would be right to do so. If Masood Azhar is an Indian you can have him as well. If he's not, then you will just have to quit jumping up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge^MentuLL:
                        Why are you guys so obsessed about 180 degree turns? The only people he will hand over are Indian citizens, and that's because it would be right to do so. If Masood Azhar is an Indian you can have him as well. If he's not, then you will just have to quit jumping up and down.

Don't forget to add India has flatly refused to share evidence with Pak somethink President said from day one. I wonder where was the U turn here or there

Comment

Well if we give evidence will you send them over?

Comment

who's stopping you from giving evidence?

Comment

If their are Indian nationals in Pakistan who the Indian government wants back, then Pakistan should have handed them back a long time ago.

I am suprised that the world doesn't pay any attention to Pakistan's harbouring of terrorists for so long?

Comment

Working...
                              X