Bin Laden hiding in mountains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bin Laden hiding in mountains

US military chiefs reportedly believe Osama bin Laden is hiding in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan after escaping the assault on the cave complex of Tora Bora.

But up to a third of bin Laden's most senior lieutenants have been killed in the war in Afghanistan, according to a report in an American newspaper.

Intelligence experts say they are no closer to capturing bin Laden as they do not have specific information that could be used to launch an attack on his hide-out.

A senior American official said that capturing or killing the al-Qaida leader was "a long-term proposition".

The search for bin Laden has been hampered by a string of bad intelligence reports, including the deliberate giving of false information about his whereabouts.

But intelligence officials now believe they have pinned down the area where bin Laden is hiding to the mountainous Afghan-Pakistani border.

"We are quite certain he is alive and we think he is somewhere between Afghanistan and Pakistan," said the official. "It may be that he moves back and forth between the two."

The area is the same one in which US troops have been concentrating their search since last November but it is different from the area of Kashmir where the SAS are reported to be hunting bin Laden.

US officials also revealed that they now believe up to a third of bin Laden's entourage have been killed.

They are confident 20 to 25 senior al-Qaida members have been killed in the fighting in Afghanistan, and in particular during the attacks on the Tora Bora complex.

Source: http://www.online.ie/news/latest_wor...rticle=1672007

sometimes i wonder ke aik bande ne pooore america ko hila kar rakh dia hia.. i dun think they can ever caught him up..

waise guys what do u think is he still alive cuz i have heard that his lungs are failed he was really sick ?? how is he surviving now..

just wanna have a general idea how many of u favour him??

------------------
    Friendship is a precious gift from ALLAH, only lucky ppl have got this gift. And thank God, I am among those ppl

[This message has been edited by proudpakistani007 (edited February 24, 2002).]

I would have to think that he is dead. The U.S. will not disclose this because if they do they would loose the public outcry to continue. He is dead but it will not come to light because of this.

Comment

Told ya I saw him in Vegas, clean shaven with two pretty gals gambling away his loot.

Comment

bin laden is an Amerikan agent....

dosnt matter he lives or dies...

his name will be used to kill more innocent people across the world...

------------------
        Dont think "you can" know "you can"
        .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:
          bin laden is an Amerikan agent....

dosnt matter he lives or dies...

his name will be used to kill more innocent people across the world...

agress with flamez as well as NotMT.

Abdali that was phunny

------------------
          Friendship is a precious gift from ALLAH, only lucky ppl have got this gift. And thank God, I am among those ppl

Comment

Bin Laden is probably in Punjab in some ISI agents home.

Comment

Revealing article...

Did ally Pakistan play role in 9-11?
              http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=26249

"It's become increasingly clear that Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism, and is most likely sheltering bin Laden. "

Comment

Badshah,

They also say Elvis is alive, ya know!
                I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                - Robert McCloskey

Comment

ahmedjee, unlike stories of Elvis flying, their is actuaL EVIDENCE to support the stories on ISI and terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
                    Badshah,

They also say Elvis is alive, ya know!
                    sorry i didn;t really know about ELVIS.. who was he? i think i have heard of him but ab bhool gaye

------------------

Comment

worldnet daily, a joke of a website and a joke of a ultra right wing, idiotic website which was discredited even by our own american members here.

Comment

Originally posted by Badshah420:
                        ahmedjee, unlike stories of Elvis flying, their is actuaL EVIDENCE to support the stories on ISI and terrorism.
                        Bhai, a lot of time, its about belief rather than evidence. When one is biased about something, then he/she doesn't need evidence to follow his heart!

American intelligence is not as dumb as others think it is.
                        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Hey if you can believe one conspiracy story you can believe that the Jews also helped out in the attack. A question put to all of you:

Do you really think Osama Bin Laden is so mentally incompetent that he would go exactly where the world is thinking he is hiding? Personally I would go in the opposite direction, while the rest of the world thought I was in Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
                          X