Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mushy calls Maulana Masood Azhar Indian Agent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mushy calls Maulana Masood Azhar Indian Agent!

What happened to ZZ's thread? Why did it vanish, O might Mods? Deleting anything that makes you wince is still the trend, i see.
    Simple ain't easy.

Queer

It was a mistake I think it accidentally got killed. We usually don't delete threads anymore they get transferred instead. I hope ZZ has a backup.

So hazraat on behalf of PA mod team please accept our sincere apologies.

Saba

Comment

>>It was a mistake I think it accidentally got killed. We usually don't delete threads anymore they get transferred instead. <<

Come on Mods don't be modest.
      I posted a thread on Benazir Bhutto repeatedly and it got repeatedly deleted.

I call it 'Freedom Of Expression, Pakistani Style'!!

Comment

Also there is a thread running in this very forum called 'Pakistan's Hare to Indian Tortoise' and I replied that I am glad of the metaphor because, in the fable the Tortoise wins in the end.
        I posted twice and it got deleted twice!!

Comment

So was my reply on the same thread. Also another thread started by me on plebiscite in Kashmir was deleted twice since morning.

Comment

Andhra, the administrator has clearly said it was a mistake and not some deliberate action. If you dont believe him/her go back to some Indian board.

Comment

Andhra chanda, that was for ZZ and queer

For you dear, get me an example of FOE from any moderated Indian BB that is better then ours and I'll change my style immediately! Waise jo thread ik na do seh bar delete hui, usse phir se post kar ke kya sabat karna chah rahe the hazrat? No you don't need to answer, I'm not interested

Saba

Comment

>>Andhra chanda, that was for ZZ and queer <<

Comment

Is this the same Maulana who was locked up in India for 5 years without any charges.. very very fishy....

Comment

Now this thread is funny! Congrats on a job well done, Sabah!

Comment

sowhat we are suppossed to do here?should we go on with this muc raking or engage in to any seriuos discussion?

i do not think Maulana Masood Azhar is an indian agent....there were some reports,just after the srinagar secretariat attack and JEM `s early claiming of responsibility of the attack,that JEM carried out the attack on a deal with RAW to tarnish pakistans name and dispose off the entire responsibility on pakistans head...it was mainly framed by some pakistani news papers and medias...but it had little to do with the facts.......

RAW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM OR HIS ORGANIZATION.........

thank u

Comment

so what we can expect is an extradition of Maulana to india...

Mushy was just adopting a pre- defensive stand before extraditing him to india and getting away himself from possible angers from the jihadi groups by launching that remark?

also india has issued new demarches to pakistan and mushys remark should be viewed in the light of that move by india....and there havebeen reports that collin powell went back to u.s after getting extradition assurances from mushy of atleast some of the wanted terrorists on the list ...........

Comment

Like I said "how very India" instead of foaming at mouth again (actually I was waiting for that ) answer the question. was he charged? Here try this link. http://www.snsm.org.my/library/media...00/000109b.htm

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited February 12, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:

Like I said "how very India" instead of foaming at mouth again (actually I was waiting for that ) answer the question. was he charged? Here try this link. http://www.snsm.org.my/library/media...00/000109b.htm
                            Here is the answer (I know you will not believe it and continue your rant all day)

"One of Tihar's most notorious inmates was Maulana Masood Azhar, leader of Jaish-e-Mohammed, one of the most vicious groups fighting Indian rule in the disputed Kashmir region. Azhar was transferred to Tihar's Jail No. 3 on terrorism charges in 1996."

RESPONSE TO TERROR

And as opposed to yours it is from the REAL LA TIMES, Instead of some phoney guy claiming to be an Indian Software Consultant and has some grudge against India.

------------------
                            AK

[This message has been edited by Asif_k (edited February 12, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Mursalin (edited February 12, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Asif_k:
                              Originally posted by Abdali:

Here is the answer (I know you will not believe it and continue your rant all day)

"One of Tihar's most notorious inmates was Maulana Masood Azhar, leader of Jaish-e-Mohammed, one of the most vicious groups fighting Indian rule in the disputed Kashmir region. Azhar was transferred to Tihar's Jail No. 3 on terrorism charges in 1996."

RESPONSE TO TERROR

And as opposed to yours it is from the REAL LA TIMES, Instead of some phoney guy claiming to be an Indian Software Consultant and has some grudge against India.

so he was roting for 5 years just because of some phoney charges just because Indian terrorist had some grudge against maulana.

Now tell us how long was he gona rot or was there a problem securing a conviction.

Now do you think US should follow great Indian foot step like jasso and give into Maulanas demands right in Kandhar

Oh BTW is not a phony site it was also reported by Rediff..
                              http://www.rediff.com/news/2000/sep/25varsha.htm

'A leading US newspaper the Los Angeles Times in a report titled "India's Hands Aren't Clean" in January this year, is of the opinion that India is indeed a terrorist state..

[This message has been edited by Abdali (edited February 12, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Mursalin (edited February 12, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                              X