Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balloon lands at key Indian military complex

Uni reports:

A six foot high balloon with "I love Pakistan","Dil Dil Pakistan" and "Eid Mubarak" and a photograph of the Pakistan Parliament, inscribed on it landed at a key military complex in border district of Rajasthan, Indian authorities claimed on Sunday.

Comment

there is no negative message in it.
      only thing is pakistani parliment is non-funtioning.

Comment

This could be a message to Indians that please think with their own minds and through the dirty and kickbacks eating minds of Advani, Jasvant, Fernandas, Vabaal Thakrey and others out of the Parliment and India. The Picture of Parliment could also be a message to indians that let the Kashmir issue be solved democratically and let the People of Kashmir decide what they want to do with their future and picture of Parliment can also have a message that Follow the UN Resulutions........ON KASHMIR

Comment

I bet there was an ISI operative in the baloon who escaped

Comment

Originally posted by chosen1:
            a photograph of the Pakistan Parliament, inscribed on it landed
            maybe he wants indian army to restore pakistani parliament.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:

Perhaps they should protect their own first from any tom, dick and harry walking in and starting fire works..

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:

Maybe it was giving a message that we don't fake attacks on our parliament and blame it on others.

Comment

Um, any pictures of the balloon being released?!
                  I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                  - Robert McCloskey

Comment

im surprised india didnt launch a surface to air missile at the balloon

Comment

They probably didnt even realise it was coming till it landed there. Afer all, there efficiency is well known like when they let a hijack plane fly off from Amritsar, mess up a fake hijacking, have cameras at the parliament before the "arranged" attack took place. Only Indians can be that efficient.

Comment

Working...
                      X