• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian unmanned plane shot down

http://www.rediff.com/news/2002/jan/17jk2.htm
    Unmanned Indian reconnaissance vehicle shot down by Pakistan
    Josy Joseph in New Delhi

An unmanned reconnaissance vehicle of the Indian security forces was on Thursday shot down by Pakistan troops and crashed in Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir, defence sources said.

The vehicle was on a reconnaissance mission along the Indo-Pak border when it was shot down. It crashed somewhere in Kathua district in the Indian side of the border.

This is probably the first time that an Indian reconnaissance vehicle has been shot down in the course of the current spell of Indo-Pak tensions.

However, the ministry of defence has officially denied that any such incident took place.

Abdali,

nowadays ur few moments of joy (in the midest of humiliation of the ones u support) come from indian newspapers, not pakistani ones!!!

u must be expert on indian press by now, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by FreeMind:
      Abdali,

nowadays ur few moments of joy (in the midest of humiliation of the ones u support) come from indian newspapers, not pakistani ones!!!

u must be expert on indian press by now, huh?

You bet ya boy only yesterday 12 were gunned down, but only in the east, courtesy of ISI.

Read all about it at pioneer or excelsior

Stay tuned more to follow! business as usual like your shamless behaviour. BTW when is the next Indian minister heading for DC.

US goes to Afghanistan to get OBL India goes to US to get Dawood. hehehe what a logic.

Comment

sporadic incidents will continue to take place. But as long as Indian govt does not allege that Pak govt has done that terrorist activity in India, Mush is in safe hands. otherwise, there is an additional nuke submarine in Indian ocean, remember? And yes, one Powell call too, which seems to have more effects than any Indian nukes.

[This message has been edited by FreeMind (edited January 17, 2002).]

Comment

sporadic incidents will continue to take place. But as long as Indian govt does not allege that Pak govt has done that terrorist activity in India, Mush is in safe hands. otherwise, there is an additional nuke submarine in Indian ocean, remember? And yes, one Powell call too, which seems to have more effects than any Indian nukes.

[This message has been edited by FreeMind (edited January 17, 2002).]

hahaha this is weak phreeofmind, the killings goes on as usual and suddenly ISI is not the pay master!! I wonder who is calling the shots. Yeah I know its santa

Comment

....there is an additional nuke submarine in Indian ocean, remember....
            Freemind, India cannot hope to get SLBM's. For US, Russia or Israel to sell these would be like giving away their nuclear weapons, with themselves being under threat from hidden submarines.

Do you have any links or information about the Indians having indiginously produced SLBM's? If you have, I would really like to read about it.

Comment

all these planes being shot down and stuff are just a game of one up manship by these 2 countries .
              planes being shot by india lands in pak and likewise the plane shot by pakistan lands in india this is all hocus focus belive it only when the wreckage is found

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:

hahaha this is weak phreeofmind, the killings goes on as usual and suddenly ISI is not the pay master!! I wonder who is calling the shots. Yeah I know its santa
                Not a single major incident like Dec 13, or J&K assembly types. If there is, let me know.

Comment

Not a single major incident like Dec 13, or J&K assembly types. If there is, let me know.

kaka how many high profile incidents took place in last 12 years. Please list them here and divide 4380 by the number incident to get a better understanding of time line.

Comment

Freemind, do you have the information I requested above. I would really like to read about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:
                      kaka how many high profile incidents took place in last 12 years. Please list them here and divide 4380 by the number incident to get a better understanding of time line.
                      Abdali

Answer the questions i asked, or just sit tight and wait for some major attack on Indian soil.

Even Hamas and Al Fatah r better than some of ur militants assisted by a nuclear country. What they have that u do not? Self-respect, and sovereignity

Comment

Abdali

Answer the questions i asked, or just sit tight and wait for some major attack on Indian soil.

Even Hamas and Al Fatah r better than some of ur militants assisted by a nuclear country. What they have that u do not? Self-respect, and sovereignity

You are quite a burden on mother nature, here is the formula one more time and if you cannot figure out thn seek help or just shut up.

4830 / S

S = High profile shafting

That should give you the time line or is that too complicated for you.

P.S: Daily killings is a way of life for Indians no big deal there.

Comment

u r talking about probability based on the last 10 years of history. But u have failed to put in ur equation, the surrender the pak govt has made on all the issues including assisting "freedom fighters".

Go and read what pak govt has to say about it. When was the last time Mush, FM or any pak official made a distinction b/w 'freedom struggle' and 'terrorism'?

With no ISI help, ur freedom fighters can not do much. If u r saying otherwise, do let me know the reasons.

[This message has been edited by FreeMind (edited January 18, 2002).]

Comment

all indian planes are unmanned
                            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

A routine in IOK. http://www.dawn.com/2002/01/18/top14.htm

[This message has been edited by Mursalin (edited January 18, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                              X