Government tactics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government tactics

I just asked my uncle whether he thinks Imran Khan will ever become Prime minister of Pakistan. And my uncle replied that he doubts it, as Imran Khan doesn't seem tough enough.
    He was referring to the word "tough" in the sense that Pakistani politicians (like all other politicians) have the danger of being pressurised or in extreme circumstances being killed, if they do something which will hurt the money making scoundrels in government. As Imran Khan once said that there should be a policy that when a politician is said to have looted more than 10 lakh rupees, he or she should be executed. That was not a very popular idea of the high powered blood sucking "servants of the state".
    I would recommend to Imran Khan, or to anybody else who thinks of going into politics...always keep your true feelings a secret...tell the population what they want to hear, and tell your coleagues what they want to hear...but at the end do whats right. If you are in danger of being assasinated by another official, then go ahead and kill him first. Politics is a dirty game, and you have to play it with dirt...only then will your good intentions reach the public.
    What do you thinK?

------------------
    abhi tho main jawaaaaan houn

Looks like you have true feelings for Imran Khan?
    I wish he could wash off his own hands from cruptions first.

Comment

Originally posted by Sania Saeed:

As Imran Khan once said that there should be a policy that when a politician is said to have looted more than 10 lakh rupees, he or she should be executed.
      If we go by that rule then Imran Khan would be the first to be executed several times over for the lakhs of ruppes he has stolen from school kids all over Pakistan.

Comment

Imran khan should be given women's division in any govt, and half of pakistan will anyway elect that party after 5 years.

Comment

All those Imran-bashers care to explain how and what corruption Imran Khan did? And how are they so sure about it?
          I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
          I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

For one, he married a young girl half his age, because she had gori chamri

Comment

Originally posted by FreeMind:
              For one, he married a young girl half his age, because she had gori chamri

And this is corruption?!!!
              What else have you got?
              I'm cold seed, I'm your sweetest leaf
              I'll ease your mind, I'll set you free

Comment

Imran - no you uncle is right.
                Imran would be the ideal choice, however he is not going to get the votes.
                It will still be PML and PPP.

And Scratch Freemind was being sarcastic.

------------------
                Ours is not to reason why;
                Ours is but to do and die
                You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

I realise that there are a lot of ill feelings about Imran Khan because he married a "goree khal" from UK who is the daughter of a rich jew. But has anyone ever thought how he has kept her (for how ever long) in Lahore as a muslim woman.
                  Please explain to me what corruption he is responsible for... as i would really like to know for my knowledge.
                  In the past 10 years we have gotten rid of two PMs on corruption charges...is he in the same boat as them?
                  Personally, I think General Pervez Musharraf is on the right track, as he is a very good diplomatic man, but he also knows the military strategies, and after him, I think Imran Khan deserves his position!

------------------
                  abhi tho main jawaaaaan houn

Comment

The truth is Pakistan needs a leader. Somone who lead public to what is best for Pakistan without involving in corruption. Looking around, I cannot see any politician with the qualities. I dont think Imran Khan can handle the pressure from domestic and international politics.

Has any politician has a gut to stand against religious and jehadis and tell them that they are wrong wrong? I dont think so. Only Musharaf did and its because he is President and COAS with strong character and will.

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited January 13, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Scratch:
                      All those Imran-bashers
                      Cool down bro we did not know you love Imran that Much.

Can any one prove with real evidences how much illicit money Benazir and Nawaz sharif made?

Can any one prove with real evidences how much Mr. 10% made during his two tenure as a First Man in Pakistan?

Can any one prove with real evidences how much money Altaf Husain collected as JAGA Tax from People of Karachi and how much money he looted from Metro accounts in Karachi?

If not then why every one is Bashing at them?
                      These days corruption has gone too technical that there are no evidence left behind. Even look in our (unfortunately) neighbour country, their ministers were kicked out of the government because of corruption but they make their way back into the same or even powerful positions due to the high tech methods of their corruption which leaves no evidences.

Providing evidences against corruption is not an easy job, even people with real resources can not do it, then how come a guy like me could produce any evidence against Imranís corruption. All we can do is to make people aware that please do not follow any one blindly.
                      Take care

I guess not, then why are we

Comment

Four words - Shaukat Khanum Memorial Fund. Do you know how much money he ripped off from school kids all over Pakistan?

100 tickets had to be sold by every student in schools all over the country - from KGS to Froebels to Lahore Grammar - you name it. Students were told they HAD to sell those tickets by a certain date or pay the balance - can you believe that crap?! All this together with the open fact that he ripped off money that was supposed to go to the players after we won the World Cup. Everyone was making cash donations to the players and Imran took 90% of those funds 'cos he thought it was for his hospital and not the team. Thats one of the main reasons, why he was told he was not wanted on the 1992 tour to England - the players were pissed off at the amount of cash he had ripped off from them. Oh and by the way, he used most of the money to pay off his share at Pace. One other thing, do you know Imran Khan has been bad mouthing everyone for getting plots in the country - whereas at the same time he not only got the plot for his hospital as a donation - but he has also got 2 plots in Islamabad for FREE -
                        courtesy nawazu sharif.

Im not even counting the plots he has bought with the money he stole from kids all over the country - and the "donations" he received from all over the world.

Im not interested who he married - the guy himself is as corrupt as anyone else. He may not be as corrupt as Sharif was - but then again Imran has never had the opportunity Sharif did so who knows - if he becomes the PM(and thats a laugh right there) then he may even end up breaking Sharifs corruption record!

Comment

Get your fact straight before accusing Imran! I was one of Imran's tigers. Imran never said that this money was to go to players but was suppose to go the SKMT. No one was forced to sell anything. It was on a volunteer basis. There was a date set for selling tickets (whon ever volunteered), but isn't that how you raise money?

Why would one raise money for cricket players? Are they beggers? Cricketers make plenty on there own!

Comment

Originally posted by AliBeta:
                            Get your fact straight before accusing Imran! I was one of Imran's tigers. Imran never said that this money was to go to players but was suppose to go the SKMT. No one was forced to sell anything. It was on a volunteer basis. There was a date set for selling tickets (whon ever volunteered), but isn't that how you raise money?

Why would one raise money for cricket players? Are they beggers? Cricketers make plenty on there own!
                            Wrong. Inaccurate. Wishful thinking my friend

We were told in no uncertain terms by the god damn principal of all people that we HAD to grab a booklet of tickets and sell them before a date. There was no "ifs" - we were told we had to do it. Froebels 1992. IGS 1992. LGS 1992 - those are 3 examples right there.

As for the players - even before they landed in Pakistan - people announced awards for them - the government gave them plots - and private companies announced huge cash awards for the players. None of them got crap ! Imran took all their cash which is why they flipped him the bird and told him he was not wanted in England in 1992. Even his then-favorites like Inzamam ul Haq, Aamir Sohail, Ijaz Ahmed as well as seniors led by Javed Miandad, Ramiz Raja and Salim Malik - were pissed of at him. Miandad and Raja in fact spoke out publicly against him in 1992.

Players were not beggars but they were not filthy rich either - they come from poor familes and that is why they felt they were being ripped off by big Immy - this is pretty much common knowledge. Imran himself stated in his book he wanted to tour england but didnt because he found out players were angry at him for stealing their share of the moolah...

Comment

Yasir munnay

atleast he was not Mr. 10%, constructing golf course and horse stables with ppl's money. He was also not like BB buying million ponds worth of jewellery and house in england. Imran was constructing a hospital which was and is very expensive thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X