Last Speech of Ayub Khan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Speech of Ayub Khan

I cannot preside over the destruction of my country.

I am looking for the audio/video of last speech of Ayub Khan in 1969. I cant find it anywhere, Can anyone help me where to find his audio or text. Thanks

I dont know if you can find it on the internet - highly unlikely.

You can definately find it in the National Library in Pakistan. They have a fantastic collection including Mr.Jinnah's tapes.

Comment

Ayub Khan was the one who destroyed Pakistan's democracy.

It should read:
      I have presided over the destruction of my country.

Comment

just try u.s state congress library.....i will come back with that link.........

Comment

Badshah - you an indian in disguise?
          Honest answer would be nice!

------------------
          Ours is not to reason why;
          Ours is but to do and die
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

ayub khan was better than bhutto who was a feudal maniac

Comment

May I remind you guys what the moderator said about posting dergatory remarks about leaders of this country? The guy just wanted a speech and you guys stray away from the topic... Is it because the speech inspired the country's army to kick India's sorry ass, and prevented them from having breakfast in gymkhana, Lahore?

Both Ayub and Bhutto were dynamic leaders. It was in Ayub's time that the country was being quoted as an international success... Who else would have the guts to tell the US "We dont want you at Badaber anymore". The construction of Islamabad and Tarbela represents the strength of his economic policies. Bhutto was another dynamic leader like Ayub and was the architect of the time tested Pak-Sino relations, and some might say, the man who initiated Pakistan's nuclear programme, which everyone knows is way superior to India's.

And yes, if you do find that speech, give it to me too! I am sure that speech can still inspire the people of Pakistan to take out the cowardly Indians in any confrontations whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Badshah420:
                Ayub Khan was the one who destroyed Pakistan's democracy.

It should read:
                I have presided over the destruction of my country.
                mr badshah late Ayub khan was a noble leader with great self respect and dignity. He had a immense love for his country. Ironic it may sound, but we still call him baba with respect. (I come from his hometown.)
                I wish his son was half as good as his father was.

------------------
                wAfaa sho_haaR kahee hain koi hasEE'n bhi to ho*^*
                chalo phiR aaj uSsi be_wAfaa kii baat kareiN*^*

Comment

Well his son was too busy having **fun** if you know what I mean..

But for sure, Ayub Khan himself was a strong leader. Those who bad mouth him should learn their history.

Comment

R u guys kidding me?

He was a dictator who used his intelligence agencies to keep a check and intimidate his political opponents.

He didn't even respect the Quaid's sister!!! He used the ISI against Faitmah Jinnah to win the 1965 elections. And to this day ISI's legacy of making and breaking political parties continues.

Have they stopped teaching history to Pakistanis now?

Comment

ayub was a thief.you all are morons.look what he did to the smaller provinces.the only real leader was liaquat ali khan may he rest in janaat.

Comment

Originally posted by Badshah420:
                        R u guys kidding me?

He was a dictator who used his intelligence agencies to keep a check and intimidate his political opponents.

He didn't even respect the Quaid's sister!!! He used the ISI against Faitmah Jinnah to win the 1965 elections. And to this day ISI's legacy of making and breaking political parties continues.

Have they stopped teaching history to Pakistanis now?

I know alot more about Pakistani history than any Indian stooge pretending to be a Pakistani....

The excellence of Ayub is proven when we see all the HINDU-VATYAS speaking out against him... A fact evident by the victory he masterminded when India attacked Pakistan in a cowardly fashion. Every senior citizen in Pakistan who has lived in the time of Ayub quotes him as amongst the best leaders that this country ever had... As for him being the killer of democracy... any idiot who does not know jack about Pakistani history has no right to say that... before his coming to power, fall of powers were taking place very swiftly, and Pundit Nehru was quoted as saying "The leaders of Pakistan change faster than the rate at which I change my dhoti". So his test of the system of Basic Democracies was justified. Atleast he tried to being about a positive change.

As for the ISI, we should blame everything on the ISI, hijackings, tehelka tapes, a monkey man running in the streets of new delhi and eating cowardly indians, the loss of Fatima Jinnahs elections, Kargil, Taliban, WTC attacks, India's poor performance in cricket matches..... the list goes on and on...

However, the legacy of Ayub will live on...

Comment

Indian stooge, of course, every Pakistani will say that for anyown who disagress with his version of history.

And of course the ISI is to blame for Jihad and Taliban. Pakistan's largest export is Jihad after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock:
                            May I remind you guys what the moderator said about posting dergatory remarks about leaders of this country? The guy just wanted a speech and you guys stray away from the topic... Is it because the speech inspired the country's army to kick India's sorry ass, and prevented them from having breakfast in gymkhana, Lahore?

Both Ayub and Bhutto were dynamic leaders. It was in Ayub's time that the country was being quoted as an international success... Who else would have the guts to tell the US "We dont want you at Badaber anymore". The construction of Islamabad and Tarbela represents the strength of his economic policies. Bhutto was another dynamic leader like Ayub and was the architect of the time tested Pak-Sino relations, and some might say, the man who initiated Pakistan's nuclear programme, which everyone knows is way superior to India's.

And yes, if you do find that speech, give it to me too! I am sure that speech can still inspire the people of Pakistan to take out the cowardly Indians in any confrontations whatsoever.
                            so great......pakistans nuclear capability is superior to india!!! man.u r very funny..

and the only problem for ur people is ,the lack of that speech..they wont be inspired never again!!!

i

Comment

it was Ayyub who said india and pakistan should unite to fight against growing chinese agressions in the region.it was during the sino-india war in 1962.......

and Ayyubs way of rule was in a very different style.

but the same Ayyub started war with india and suffered at the hands of indian military and forced to sign the peace pact in Thashkant in 1966......

Comment

Working...
                              X