Who said this:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who said this:

Dont bomb the Taliban, I will negotiate.

Ok bomb them but dont kill them.

Ok kill them but make it quick.

Ok follow your own time-table but give me moolah or my mullahs will chew me out.

Ok dont kill all of them, spare the moderate Taliban.

Ok kill all the Taliban but give me 28 F-16s or my people will chew me out.

Ok dont give me F-16s but give me a billion dollars.

Ok dont bomb during Ramadan or Ill have to live at the Ramada Inn (Boston) for the rest of my life.

Ok now dont let the NA take over Kabul.

Ok let them take over Kabul but lets have a broad-based government.

Ok let them form their own government, but dont ask me to let my citizens do the same.

Why you did.
    You typed it up!!

The CMartass strikes!!

------------------
    Ours is not to reason why;
    Ours is but to do and die
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
      Why you did.
      You typed it up!!

The CMartass strikes!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLl hahahahahahahahahahaah *high five*

Comment

FreeMind,

Please don't be shy and share with us what had you done if you were the President of Pakistan? I mean other than making Pakistan part of India.
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
          FreeMind,

Please don't be shy and share with us what had you done if you were the President of Pakistan? I mean other than making Pakistan part of India.
          well, for one, if America is his God, then why choo cheen choo? simply obey whatver washington says. But he made his habit to show nakhra every now and then. And USA did not give a hoot to any nakhra

Comment

When you are overlooking the interests of 150 million people, strategys change as as when circumstances change.

Regarding youre desperate cries for help surrounded by Gen. Musharraf's acceptance around the world as a statesman and a world class leader, its something we've heard from India on an ongoing basis. So nothing new there

Comment

Well, isnt it sweet to see all those pundits getting so jealous over the class and dignity that Mr. Musharaf has shown? Maybe all the pundities (Karisma, Kareena) are falling for him too!!! Explains alot!

Comment

Freemind is just showing how hollow and Shallow his coutry is and how far there intellect goes not far..

Firstly look in your own collar before glaering at someone elses.

Gallin Lakih Burnol Lakho

Comment

FreeMind,

Mushy did what he could. I asked you, what would have you done to make things different?
                  I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                  - Robert McCloskey

Comment

what criteria are you using ahmadjee to assess Musharraf's actions?

Comment

*high five to chota*

First Freemind would outlaw Islam.
                      Then he will throw everybody who doesn't agree with him out of the country.

Making Pakistans population 1!

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather:
                        what criteria are you using ahmadjee to assess Musharraf's actions?
                        The vision of Pakistan as a sovern nation! The very notion that you are aganist.

Though the question was not confined to FreeMind, please feel free jot down the actions you had taken if you were the President of Pakistan!
                        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

ahmadjee,

i have discussed at length the points u raised in some other thread. But in short, what mush has done, has not made pak soveriegn. how can u say this? what r FBI, CIA and american armymen doing in pak right at this moment? At whose disposal r our western front of army and the whole intelligence agency?

what could have been done? right from the very beginning no militancy should have been supported in kashmir and afghanistan. what u r seeing is just the outcome of it. pak's foreign policy should have been made realistically according to its size.

this is obvious, right? to u, only now.

Comment

This from the man that says iranis don't go for Haj.
                            Can he truly be objective?

------------------

Comment

FreeMind,

You assume too many things about others. Try working on not to do that in future.

Pakistan's Afghan policy was made when Mushraff was in his early career. Foreign policies are inherited regardless of how one gets to power. You can't blame him for the actions that Zia took two decades ago.

Just make some points as to what you personally would have done being in his shoes. You don't have to ramble on your points to prove them.
                              - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Working...
                              X