Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A PAKISTANI PRESPECTIVE ON...

e

That part of Kashmir occupied by China also called as AKSAI CHIN is a Gift from Pakistan to China. Pakistan is considered China's Client State.

When 2 parties fight the Third Party benefits.

China is uncontrollable.

In 1950 they took entire Tibet
    Then in 1961 they took part of Kashmir
    They got back Homgkong and Macau
    They pretty much control Mynmar
    They will take Taiwan soon.

.... may be Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim from India too.

Comment

e

Comment

because Kashmir does not belong to Pakistan.

I would love to donate your shirts to claim my tax deductions. - Simple logic!

Comment

Originally posted by durango:
          That part of Kashmir occupied by China also called as AKSAI CHIN is a Gift from Pakistan to China. Pakistan is considered China's Client State.
          I see memories of the deceased USSR are still raw and tender for you, hence the 'client state' terminology.

Regarding Aksai Chin, India made the blunder of attacking China in 1962, and in response, China repulsed, and counterattacked India, and seized Aksai Chin from India, which before that, was a part of Indian held Kashmir. The story of Pakistan 'gifting' it to China was cooked up for indian high school textbooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
            I see memories of the deceased USSR are still raw and tender for you, hence the 'client state' terminology.

Not much difference India has shifted its capital from Moscow to Washington

Comment

do the kashmris live in chinese part of kashmir or chinnese?

Comment

Working...
              X