Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN profiles President Pervez Musharraf

http://www.cnn.com/video/world/2002/...f.cnn.med.html

Really Kewl! Our President has kept his cool in all situations and has ended up as a true statesman. He has been recognized across the globe. On CNN they aired a program on influential personalities and they covered the President. On the other hand, Vajpayee has proven himself to be a complete dimwit.

[This message has been edited by Astronut (edited January 02, 2002).]

Originally posted by Astronut:
    On the other hand, Vajpayee has proven himself to be a complete dimwit.

[This message has been edited by Astronut (edited January 02, 2002).]
    Couldn't have said it better!

------------------
    Ours is not to reason why;
    Ours is but to do and die
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Comment

Even though Mushy has done a hell of a job, I don't think we need CNN's approval to make us feel better!

He still faces some great challenges, like Kashmir policy, upcoming Elections & what to do with the sectarian violence. Its 6 months down the road that the clear picture will emerge.

I hope and pray the best of Pakistan and Mushraff!
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Not to mention the crippled Economy!

Its not only Mushraff at test here but the whole Pakistani Nation.
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

the bottom line is who will be a better prospect for the country and its people all this flambounce of genral sahab may be of thrash use if he turns out to be another bhutto or the man who divided pakitan so look at the bottomline

Comment

Working...
            X