Pakistan's Message to India.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan's Message to India.

If you guyz can read urdu then here is the News from NAWA-E-WAQT Daily.
    http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/today/current/ak3.htm

------------------
    Nothing spoils an argument like facts.

Damm i knew i shoudl have chosen urdu as an A-Level translation please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jackal:
      Damm i knew i shoudl have chosen urdu as an A-Level translation please!!!
      Jackal,

In a nut shell here is the translation. (message to Indians) http://www3.sympatico.ca/gul.khan/MidFig.gif

[This message has been edited by Abdali (edited December 25, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Abdali:
        [B] Jackal,

In a nut shell here is the translation. (message to Indians) http://www3.sympatico.ca/gul.khan/MidFig.gif

[B]
        hahahah!! Well said! Thats exactly what they deserve too!

Comment

My message to India is of Peace! I extend my right hand, and say Peace be upon you!

And I pray that stupidity & emotions do not prevail ... and our leaders get a grip on sensibility. And hope that in the coming year the two of us can sort out our differences & try to live like peaceful neighbors.
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

i agree w/ you ahmadjee

although i do feel that India is trying to take advantage of Pakistan's situation here and the US is backing up India, as usual.
            I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
              My message to India is of Peace! I extend my right hand, and say Peace be upon you!

And I pray that stupidity & emotions do not prevail ... and our leaders get a grip on sensibility. And hope that in the coming year the two of us can sort out our differences & try to live like peaceful neighbors.

ahmadjee,

Peace is a two way street.

Comment

Glad to hear that Ahmadjee, I also hope that peace and sanity will prevail...our leaders will discover the fruitlessness of war which will shatter the fabric of our tottering economies and bring untold miseries on common people.

Give peace a chance!!

Comment

is kashmir worth all these trouble for both countries or the issues much deeper?

Comment

In contrast to previous periods of tension with India, Pakistan has been more cautious with its rhetoric this time. Officials in Islamabad have declined comment, saying they do not wish to escalate the war of words

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
                      In contrast to previous periods of tension with India, Pakistan has been more cautious with its rhetoric this time. Officials in Islamabad have declined comment, saying they do not wish to escalate the war of words
                      Yeah sure so is old fart in Delhi blabbering he don't want war but doing the opposite.

Comment

"We have undermined Islam to a level that people of the world associate it with illiteracy, backwardness, intolerance," Musharraf said.

"Leave aside tolerating other religions," he said. "We refuse to accommodate views of various sects in our own religion

Comment

"We have undermined Islam to a level that people of the world associate it with illiteracy, backwardness, intolerance," Musharraf said.

"Leave aside tolerating other religions," he said. "We refuse to accommodate views of various sects in our own religion
                          Is there any connection!! Mushrraf has beens saying this long before Advani started barking.

Comment

advani is from pakistan thinks like pakistani. musharuff is from india still
                            have some traces of moderation.

Comment

advani is from pakistan thinks like pakistani. musharuff is from india still
                              have some traces of moderation.
                              So their migration can be justified on the grounds in/sane nations deserve in/sane ppl.

[This message has been edited by Abdali (edited December 26, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X