Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

The Good Taliban

American, French and Australians were good Talibans. According to Uncle Sam, American Taliban was brain washed otherwise he was as good as other American. So they should be treated as POWs under Geneva Convention. And ensured that they were treated under that convention.

The Bad Taliban,

All Afghanis Taliban were bad Taliban. Some of them killed, others were made POWs and some were lucky enough to join their community/tribe without any harm because their kinsmen helped them.

The Ugly Taliban

Comprise of Pakis, Arabic and Africans. They were humiliated and butchered even after their surrender. They were treated, as they were worst than animals.

All Talibans were strictly following the Islamic religion and it seemed that they were punished for that. Their aim and faith was same. They behaved as one. Under their skin they were same human beings. Then why they were treated differently? This reminds me as White Talibans were like ‘Berhaman’; Afghani Talibans were like ‘Rajput’ and non-Afghanis were like ‘Shudars’ or ‘untouchables’.

Kaash koi mujh ko samjhata--------------meri samajh main kuch nahi aata

Sincerely,

FARID

Well put. Though unfortunetly I cannot help you in better understanding this, since I too do not understand.

Has justice been served in Afghanistan? I guess we should take Rumsfields word for it and move on. Who am I too question the world's only superpower and its government officials?

Comment

Working...
    X