Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dog biting decreased in files

Sub: dog bitings

On completion of a decade of establishment of sindh ombudsman office in the achievements dog biting cases have also been referred.

Recently one Dr. Jamal Memon Karachi through DAWN of 22.10.01 stated dog biting was “on rise” almost all over Pakistan. I do not believe on this because Dr. Jamal is resident of Karachi and his knowledge about dog biting in his own city is wrong hence how can his information about rest of Pakistan can be true. I would ask Dr. Jamal to read an item appearing in first half of August this year telling Sindh Ombudsman had shown his satisfaction over decreased dog biting cases based on a report concerned quarters had submitted. Dr. Jamal must remember “official file figures” are most authenticated and reliable like holy words and not naked facts which eyes of Dr. Jamal or I see. Dr. Jamal should not believe on our “sensational yellow journalism” {our beloved president is on record saying newspapers create public disappointments] which only a week or so later in August carried a complaint about increased bye dogs in Metroville area and in same sector where a duty registrar of Sindh Ombudsman resides. This complaint I am sure was by “enemy raw”.

It is my firm belief stray dogs biting cases will never end in practical term unless son or grandson of a DC, of a secretary, of a Director General or of an ombudsman etc is “selected” by a pye stray dog.

[This message has been edited by hard talk (edited November 29, 2001).]

I think dog biting ended when Altaf left the city.
    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Brother, you are 101% right but your reply is incomeplete. Altaf has not gone he is still here. You can see so often he phones us for 2/3 hours, lengthy costly overseas calls, out of his meager income from "weekly social security fund" (in fact charity) given by UK governemnt to unemployed (Altaf is not doing any business or service there)

Comment

Originally posted by anjash:
        Brother, you are 101% right but your reply is incomeplete. Altaf has not gone he is still here. You can see so often he phones us for 2/3 hours, lengthy costly overseas calls, out of his meager income from "weekly social security fund" (in fact charity) given by UK governemnt to unemployed (Altaf is not doing any business or service there)
        In other words, british government is holding onto another dog and feeding hime, and every now and then he does bark

Comment

Working...
        X