Pakistani Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani Blood

In the very first Anti US-Anti Government-Anti Dictatorship-Pro Islamic-Pro Taliban-Pro OBL (what ever) demonstrations four Pakistanis were killed (Shaheed or Idiots as per CM). It was really sad, I contacted a friend of mine who is a Deputy Commissioner in a major city, and asked why such a swift reaction? He said, “ It’s a tough massage, but it was meant to be a warning for future demonstrations. The only thing you fear is your life, and if that’s at stake (or its not protected), it will prevent you to take any part in the street demonstrations”. After a long pause… “But there is a drawback, it filters down the hard elements, and they don’t need any demonstration.”

So I asked my self how cheap is Pakistani blood? We have been very outspoken about Muslim blood, for which we have a special forum here, and for whom we have been crying and spilling our own blood for the last 54 years. But non-the less we are muted when it come to Pakistani blood. Or may be worse, that we don’t even consider them Muslims if they go for something which is for religion or against the State.

The few very recent examples when the Pakistani blood was not acknowledged right away by our own was Kargil and now of the so-called “Taliban Supporters”. The official Pakistani response for Kargil was almost like there are no Pakistani Jawans involved in the whole event, until the US told our PM to pull back our “troops”. The leadership is so ashamed that for months it didn’t had the courage to announce the names of those 100 or so Pakistani soldiers who were martyred in the name of Allah and Pakistan. The recent issue of Pakistanis, who went to fight for Islam, is yet worse than the Pakistani jawans. PTV the official mouthpiece of our army govt. has yet to mention if there are any Pakistanis captured or killed or even slaughtered in Afghanistan. While on the other hand the whole world media is shouting the same message. I was surprised that even the ISPR directors in an interview to foreign press admitted there are thousands of Pakistanis in Afghanistan, but it was never shown on PTV.

So I wonder all this done by our state years after years, its kind of filtering down the hard elements in the society, and their number is growing.
    بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
    بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Minime you have replied to me in 3 threads so far and now you are quoting me.
    You want to discuss something?
    And i say good riddance.

If you are an idiot you deserve your faith.
    Supporting a blight on islam is not a good thing.
    It is not a smart thing.
    We don't need fundos in pakistan.
    I say do away with all of them.

The Pakistanis in Kunduz made their decision.
    The govt is not responsible for them.

------------------
    Ours is not to reason why;
    Ours is but to do and die
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

So going for Jihad is a blight on Islam?, if this is the case then there are 450,000 idiots in Pakistan and we know who's spearheading them.

>>The Pakistanis in Kunduz made their decision.
      The govt is not responsible for them.<<

yeah...this is what I was saying.

بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

So going for Jihad is a blight on Islam?, if this is the case then there are 450,000 idiots in Pakistan and we know who's spearheading them.
        agree

Comment

Originally posted by MiniMe:

>>The Pakistanis in Kunduz made their decision.
          The govt is not responsible for them.<<

yeah...this is what I was saying.

Define Jihad.
          Is killing innocents like those died in the WTC jihad?
          Is suicide - HARAM - a part of jihad?
          Answer those questions Minime and Fakeer.

------------------

Comment

>>Is killing innocents like those died in the WTC jihad?<<
            CM who said it is jihad in the first place?

>>Is suicide - HARAM - a part of jihad?<<

Define suicide please?

Comment

>>Is suicide - HARAM - a part of jihad?<<

When faced with force mightier than you then suicide takes over the role of jihad

Comment

Sabah Baji, they 2 above have called it a jihad.
                I don't call it a jihad.
                The hijacking of the planes and the acts were immoral and unislamic.

Define suicide?
                Taking one owns life.
                That is suicide and from my limited religious knowledge that is haram.

So the suicide attacks were haram, as we as muslims have no right to take our own lives.
                If crashing into a building intentionally is not suicide what is??

Baba you thinking?
                Suicide is haram and not allowed under any circumstances.
                If you were a muslim you would know that.

The Holy Prophet forbade attacking women and children.
                There were women and children on those planes.
                You think that was right??

------------------

Comment

>>So the suicide attacks were haram, as we as muslims have no right to take our own lives.<<
                  Great sentiment. You are still not saying if taking non-muslim lives is Haram or not.

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                    Sabah Baji, they 2 above have called it a jihad.
                    I don't call it a jihad.
                    The hijacking of the planes and the acts were immoral and unislamic.
                    CM, please read the initial post again and tell me where did I mention WTC.
                    The issue here is the blight on Islam, is going for Jihad in Afhganistan a Blight?

Originally posted by CM:
                    Suicide is haram and not allowed under any circumstances.
                    If you were a muslim you would know that.

Set up a principal and then follow a line,
                    In 65' there were Pakistani Jawans blowing up Indian Tanks while using them self as bombs. That was Jihad against a non Muslim country, where a muslim country was under attack. The Pakistani army defended pakistan in the name of Allah and his Prophet(PBUH).

Originally posted by CM:
                    The Holy Prophet forbade attacking women and children.
                    Where dose the Holy Prophet(PBUH) said to help kill inocent muslims. Ask this question to Pakistan army top brass. Beacause the Jawans still go for Jihad after saying Allah-o-Akber.
                    بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Minime lets establish a premise first.
                      Is Suicide haram?
                      That is directly related to your posts and points.
                      Can you answer the point?

I will answer the rest of the points after that has been answered.

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
                        Minime lets establish a premise first.
                        Yes I agree with that, we all need to do that.

Originally posted by CM:
                        Is Suicide haram?
                        That is directly related to your posts and points.
                        Can you answer the point?
                        My friend, just read the initial post again, and tell me if suicide is mentioned there. The real question is.... is going to Jihad a blight on Islam?

and please I need to understand, I dont want to win an argument.
                        بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

There seems to be a serious case of mis communication here.
                          I never said Jihad is a blight.
                          But both the Taliban and NA are.
                          And they saying something is a Jihad is something i do not agree with it.

Now what do you have to say on the subject?

------------------

Comment

Dearest Minime,

The thing is, in Pakistan people dont understand the meaning of liberty. Those who blatantly advocate are the buffoons who think that being more like american is liberal. Honestly thats what many buffoons in Pakistan think lol. I know its really really sad and disgusting. Now the same folks would also support dictators, just cuz if they see the dictator's views synonymous with their blagrant blabberings.

now tell me what do you expect a lick ass govt. to do? Ofcourse they banned ppl from demonstrating. they put ppl under house arrest. Blacekened the honor of this nation. Heck They even hijacked their own army and ISI.
                            See the thing is, many who participated in demos WERE the afghan refugees, even those fresh from the border. yup the demos were pro taliban. Taliban were not sophiticated machivellian politicians. They are simple proud folks, who just beleive in futile things like honour, courage, fight and stuff. Not purrfect, but worthy of respect.
                            NONE of them has ever been a terroist. NOT a single shred of proof to inculpate OBL. If they US wanted to hit "terrorist" trainig camps, they couldve demolished them with all their sophistication of satellites and smart farts and stuff. but they didnt. They wannit to go in, overhaul a regime because their intelligence predicted negligible resistance and minimal casualities. Now really, where is alqaeda: the organization in 50 coutires? Doesnt seem to me it ws based in afghanistan lol. What about those arabs everywhere? hell there are more arabs in pakistan (and not the ones who settled here hundreds of years ago).
                            Now ofcourse many fools crossed the border to die for jihad and stuff. the same fools died in bosnia, kashmir and chechnya and the anti soviet war. the fools rushed in. They got their ass busted. no one said a word and it wasnt expected especially not from a lick ass. But you see the thing is, these folks went voluntarily., and hence are not afforded protection by their govt. ( as if lol, even if they were binded, our "govt" would take a tough stance lol ). So they are dying with the rest of their muslim brothers afghans, chechens, uzbeks, arabs, kashmiris... but they died in way of turth and liberation....hence lemme ask you now: arnt "THEY" the lucky ones?

I guess our WISE, EXALTED, SMART ones who took such a "tough" stance on terroism have brought us honor, F16s, respect, prestige, LOTS OF AID and LOANS, Capital, stability, democracy, islam, bortherhood and so on.
                            But arnt we being "mooned" by smelly arses from across the border?

Comment

Working...
                            X