Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aawww....Isn't that nice of Uncle Mushy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aawww....Isn't that nice of Uncle Mushy?

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=106824

Looks like some Pakistanis were vacationing in Kundoz, the great picnic spot in Afghanistan.
    So who was air lifted and who was not? any guess? My guess is everyone above the rank of Colonel got his arse saved and others had it shaved in Mazar-e-Sharif fort on the weekend.
    Poor guy always gets shafted.

[This message has been edited by ChannMahi (edited November 26, 2001).]

Originally posted by ChannMahi:
    http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=106824

Looks like some Pakistanis were vacationing in Kundoz, the great picnic spot in Afghanistan.
    So who was air lifted and who was not? any guess? My guess is everyone above the rank of Colonel got his arse saved and others had it shaved in Mazar-e-Sharif fort on the weekend.
    I thought Mushy told them not to cross the border....

Comment

Yup that's what he said do not get emotional. That's why he detained Fazul-ur-Rehman and Qazi Ahmed and others. because they were instigating the Mulsims youths. Our guy is a commando he knows very well how to fight a war. I suggest US and others take note when he said " In war you have short period of time get in finish the job and get out"

Comment

Well you can't control all the idiots now can you??

------------------
        Ours is not to reason why;
        Ours is but to do and die
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Originally posted by CM:
          Well you can't control all the idiots now can you??

By the way arent these the same idiots who were sent there by the Pakaistni army just a few years back....as far as I can recall they was a Pakistani Militry General who was know as the cheif of these idiots, I think he died in a plane crash...

If the State (now known as Mushy) says go and fight then they are Mujahids and if the state says dont go then they are idiots...I think the State (who ever he is) has to make his mind.
          بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
          بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

This state isn't going to last long, so don't worry.

Comment

smart move, we need these ppl to fight in kashmire. y waiste when u can recycle

Comment

Originally posted by MiniMe:
                By the way arent these the same idiots who were sent there by the Pakaistni army just a few years back....as far as I can recall they was a Pakistani Militry General who was know as the cheif of these idiots, I think he died in a plane crash...

If the State (now known as Mushy) says go and fight then they are Mujahids and if the state says dont go then they are idiots...I think the State (who ever he is) has to make his mind.
                Thats what I asked in http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum4/HTML/003470.html

The state of Pakistan changed its Afghan policy overnight, and expected all its people to magically disappear from Afghanistan at the same time. Common sense dictates, that was not gonna happen.

So, right now, the jehadis crossing into Kashmir are the good guys and those crossing into Afghanistan are idiots. Rule of thumb is, always keep "Radio Pakistan" on, and only fight jihads which Government of Pakistan approves. And if the official policy changes, then you better change your geography very quickly, otherwise you will meet the same fate as these people.

Comment

Hi brother,
                  Big brother is watching now so such misadventuress are not possible.Secondly,Gen Musharraf has clearly reprimanded terrorist organisaations like Lashkar-e toibs yesterday in his PTV interview.He also condemned specifically the bomb blast carried by these guys at the J%K assembly recently.

Comment

Pristine

whats unique about that. I recall a letterman show ages ago where he made some of some news saying that we like the fanatics in Afghanistan but not in Iran.

The entire world does it, its called watching your interests. We should be doing more of that.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

yes i was dissapointed with mushy though i adore him but i felt he should have taken a harder stand on northern allaince entering kabul and the pakistani prisioners issue

Comment

Working...
                      X