General and his love!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General and his love!

General Mussharraf love for Taleban has brought Pakistan to the verge of total chaos. In a zoom of clear cut short sightedness he favored Taleban and the day this stuff pinned at America, the General had no way but to salute the Americans, the Kufirs for many in Pakistan.

What is waiting Pakistan in near future?

http://www.dawn.com/2001/10/27/top5.htm

Group warns of launching movement

ISLAMABAD, Oct 26: The Defence of Pakistan and Afghanistan Council (DPAC), a coalition of religious parties, threatened on Friday to launch a civil disobedience movement against the government from Nov 1 , if the government did not withdraw its support to the United States.

A declaration read out at the DPAC's "Jihad-i-Afghanistan Conference" held at Lal Masjid said "all roads and highways will be blocked to stop vehicular traffic, American goods will be boycotted and the government servants will be asked to tender resignation".

The DPAC also held a rally which was attended by both factions of JUI, Jamaat-i-Islami, JUP, Tanzim-i-Islami, SSP and a number of smaller religious organizations besides Harkatul Mujahideen.

"The government has lost the support and confidence of the masses by allying itself with the United States in its war against a Muslim country," said a resolution adopted at the Friday congregation. It also demanded of the President to resign.

Have they stopped teaching English in India?

Comment

Originally posted by anand:
      General Mussharraf love for Taleban has brought Pakistan to the verge of total chaos. In a zoom of clear cut short sightedness he favored Taleban and the day this stuff pinned at America, the General had no way but to salute the Americans, the Kufirs for many in Pakistan.

What is waiting Pakistan in near future?

http://www.dawn.com/2001/10/27/top5.htm

Group warns of launching movement

ISLAMABAD, Oct 26: The Defence of Pakistan and Afghanistan Council (DPAC), a coalition of religious parties, threatened on Friday to launch a civil disobedience movement against the government from Nov 1 , if the government did not withdraw its support to the United States.

A declaration read out at the DPAC's "Jihad-i-Afghanistan Conference" held at Lal Masjid said "all roads and highways will be blocked to stop vehicular traffic, American goods will be boycotted and the government servants will be asked to tender resignation".

The DPAC also held a rally which was attended by both factions of JUI, Jamaat-i-Islami, JUP, Tanzim-i-Islami, SSP and a number of smaller religious organizations besides Harkatul Mujahideen.

"The government has lost the support and confidence of the masses by allying itself with the United States in its war against a Muslim country," said a resolution adopted at the Friday congregation. It also demanded of the President to resign.

You are a true bigot which is true for many non-muslims, continuing with your tirade and bias against muslim, why don't you face the reality that anti-muslim bias is high in places like India & detrimental to muslim interests.

Comment

Anand
        Musharraf and Pakistan are caught in their own web.
        This is a case of history repeating itself.

See these instances.

1. India supported Tamil separatists in Srilanka and finally, we had to end up with Tamil terrorists assasinating Rajiv Gandhi.

2. America gave arms and ammunition and training for these Monsters during the Afghan War in the 1980's. Today you find America is the most affected by these terrorists.

3. Now Pakistan, they actively supported kashmiri militants and Taleban. Tomorrow these religious bigots will start creating trouble in pakistan (already are!!). The government cracks down on them and the stand off continues.

But, Currently I should admit that I appreciate the grit of Musharraf. It is really very difficult to rule a country like pakistan with so many religious fanatics. I hope he will be able to crush these fanatics.

Comment

Victory,

It is funny that Musharraf was brought by same Jihadi group you are now condemning them. Before 11sept 2001, Musharraf was also the same chip of the wall. Suddenly he turnaround and became enemy of Taliban and Jihadis. Does it make sense? I do not know to whom you are be fooling?

Let America finish its business in Afghanistan, it will definitely make U-turn and further bamboo Musharraf, ISI and army. Wait.

FARID

Comment

It is funny that Musharraf was brought by same Jihadi group you are now condemning them. Before 11sept 2001, Musharraf was also the same chip of the wall. Suddenly he turnaround and became enemy of Taliban and Jihadis. Does it make sense? I do not know to whom you are be fooling?

Let America finish its business in Afghanistan, it will definitely make U-turn and further bamboo Musharraf, ISI and army. Wait.
            ================================================== ========================================
            I am judging Musharraf only with his actions after Sept. 11. Yep, it is true that the jehadi groups propped up Musharraf, but the honeymoon is over and the marriage is on the rocks. I think US will definitely crack down on hardline islamic groups in Pak, Kashmir and elsewhere once the Afghan War is over. They have learnt their lesson in a hard way. If not today, tomorrow these jihadi groups are a source of trouble for the Americans.
            I think Musharraf will have to survive his own fundamentalists who are awaiting their chance. Also, I believe that b'coz its a military government and Musharraf, they were able to take a bold step in supporting the US against public opinion. Had it been Nawaz sharief or any one else, I think military would have revolted and a coup would be imminient.

Comment

Mussharraf is a daydreamer. Destiny offered him the center stage of Pakistan. Corruption agenda, he knew was a fake and could be exploited only for the time being.

He dreamt of entering history as hero of Kashmir. Pak psych hurt after Bangladesh defeat is still not repaired.
              Taleban is the first Afghan govt that has had good relations with Pakistan. It was a good job by Mussharraf still he was not in power and his fundamentalist mullah co.

But this dreamer, a self styled hero is now at a zero stage. Religio fanatics have abandoned him, and nationalists may not like him for long.

Recently a Paki friend told me ‘Our minds are with the President, and hearts are with Taleban.’
              Pakistan is at a pity stage.

(And dear Taj, thanks for yr comments, something is really wrong with my English.)

Comment

Although I am not a fan of Musharraf but I see that you are making him butt only because he's the president of Pakistan and Pakistan is against Indian hegemony. Mushy is daydreamer or not but you idiots are. You wishfully think that the US will bomb Pakistan tomorrow. That's why the other day Secretary Rumsfeld negotiated with Pakistani leadership to re-equip Pakistani forces. C'mon. Give me a break.
                Go ask your Indian leadrship who gave Pakistan intelligence reports about the clandestine night-time shifting of Idian Air Force planes to forward bases and amassing of Indian army on LOC. When Pakistan confronted the Indian DGMO with the facts India knew that the advantage of surprise attack on Azad Kashmir was gone and just sat down with the tail crouched between the hind legs.

By the way if your wish is to destroy Pakistan, why you guys look towards the USA to do your job, just muster up courage and test your own wits and guts. But before that please do read the Indian Ministry of Defence's report on Indian army's valour in 1965 war. Stuff between the US and Pakistan is their mutual problem, you please keep your f&%#ing butt out. Show a little bit of manliness, if you have some.

[This message has been edited by Ezee (edited November 05, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ezee (edited November 05, 2001).]

Comment

>>>Musharraf and Pakistan are caught in their own web. <<<

who is caught in what web? its US who is fighting the same mujahideen it trained so diligently. same stingers are now being used on US helicopters. its US who is caught in its web. russians must be laughing so hard right about now.

also, it was NOT Pakistan who was caught with its pants down on Sept 11. and sure isnt Pakistan doing dna testing to recognize the dead at ground zero. come out of the caves of western media kiddo.

[This message has been edited by mundyaa (edited November 05, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                  X