X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nawaz Sharif

What is he up to these days?

No word, no news, no comment!
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

He is History Now....!!!

Comment

Ahmadjee. Do you miss him? If he had stayed in Pakistan, the situation will be a lot different now. He would never have allowed the US to use our airspace, nor would he have closed our border with Afghanistan. If anything, he would have fought alongside Afghans against the Americans. It is only the Army that sells Pakistan. Benazir or Sharif would never have done that.

Comment

Agree NYAhmadi..
        Infect this is waht Democratic gov does.. they go by Public mood becoz they have to go back to them every 4-5 yrs.
        And militiary never cares for public and see the mess..

Comment

NYA bhai,

I have a few friends who were his big fans of his! They worked on the motor way project. These days they are silent!

Just curious as to how he is doing with the Sheikhs.
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

considering that the public is mostly illetrate (70% ?), and can't behave like civilized people (look at the demostrations), its better to have the military in power.

Comment

Is NYA turning over a new leaf, pro-pakistan, sort of pro-islam ? ......hmmmmm. I'd say 180 degrees.

Comment

Zman. Yes. Have you heard the saying that “Your Enemy is a Friend of your other Enemies, who are not Friends with the Enemies that you are friends with.” It is on that basis that I am against our Army. I am not a big fan of Nawaz, but since he is the enemy of my friend’s enemy so I have no reason for animosity towards his enemy or friend or both.

Comment

The people who are doing this protests in Pakistan are under the influence of JI, JUI and other religious parties, otherwise 90% people have nothing to do with them.

Musharaf has taken right step, no doubt otherwise NYA will be treated badly in NY.

Comment

NYA Bhai,

I don't know ... if you are losing your touch on sarcasm or others are too thick to understand your style?!

Peace ! ! !
                    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
                      NYA Bhai,

I don't know ... if you are losing your touch on sarcasm or others are too thick to understand your style?!

Peace ! ! !

That was sarcasm? I thought all this time he was just putting commas in the wrong place. HMM!

Comment

>>>Is NYA turning over a new leaf, pro-pakistan, sort of pro-islam ? ......hmmmmm. I'd say 180 degrees. <<<

hehhehe after years of kissing jew behind in jewyork..... maybe they still disowned him for looking middle eastern.

Comment

Sharif is history. Benazir is busy polishing her nails in Dubai.

The Army is running the country and doing a damn good job of it too. It's very easy for people to accuse our army of selling out when they`re sitting in the comfort of their living rooms in a foreign land. I'd suggest you hop on a plane,get to Pakistan,pick up a weapon,and fight with the Taliban.

If not,then shut up about the army.They`re the ones who have protected your collective behinds and those of your ancestors for ages. They are a perfect example of a true Pakistani.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood:

The Army is running the country and doing a damn good job of it too. It's very easy for people to accuse our army of selling out when they`re sitting in the comfort of their living rooms in a foreign land. I'd suggest you hop on a plane,get to Pakistan,pick up a weapon,and fight with the Taliban.

If not,then shut up about the army.They`re the ones who have protected your collective behinds and those of your ancestors for ages. They are a perfect example of a true Pakistani.

The events are moving so fast and are bouncing off Sharif's head. When he can't think he calls for "Lassi"

As for BB she tried her best to get installed as the PM come what may. Even now she is trying to convince the Americans that she can deliver the 'goods'. To the Pakistanis she says 'Bring me in and I will solve all your problems.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                              Ahmadjee. Do you miss him? If he had stayed in Pakistan, the situation will be a lot different now. He would never have allowed the US to use our airspace, nor would he have closed our border with Afghanistan. If anything, he would have fought alongside Afghans against the Americans. It is only the Army that sells Pakistan. Benazir or Sharif would never have done that.
                              Dear Sir, I think that you should have come to Pakistan and see how the politicians sell things off!
                              Yeah sure the Army sells PAkistan but lemme tetll you that BB and NS are no lesser tactful salesman/saleswoman!

Comment

Working...
                              X