Musharraf enters third year in power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musharraf enters third year in power.

For those who predicted he would last only a short while, he is still very much here and in full control. Having vanquished the corrupt politicians and started a crack down on religious extremists, he is more confident and in control as never before. Our economy is back on track, Nawaz and BB are a thing of the past, corruption is being arrested, there is accountabilty across the board, and finally he is moving against the extremists. Most of all we have the most professional military in the world.

Well done Mr President.

Have you got any up to date info on the pak military?

I have searched several websites but getting conflicting views.

Comment

And what has he done for Islam except betray the Muslims and Islam just like any other leader in Pakistan, so what in your opinion makes him more loyal to Islam then the traitors of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by muhammed kauser:
        And what has he done for Islam except betray the Muslims and Islam just like any other leader in Pakistan, so what in your opinion makes him more loyal to Islam then the traitors of the past.
        MK,

Thats why I asked you do declare me your Ameer.

Comment

Actually no.
          It makes him a liberal muslim.

Lets say the same for you, what has HT or you in particular done for Islam, other than live in the very countries you don't want diplomatic relations with.

------------------
          Our's not to reason why,
          Our's but to do and die:
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Working...
          X