Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan Government allies with the kaafir West in spilling Muslim Blood

Pakistan Government allies with the kaafir West in spilling Muslim Blood

On Monday 8th of October, President Musharraf speaking at a press conference defended the US and British air strikes on Afghanistan, by saying that these were targeted strikes aimed not at the cities of Afghanistan but at the alleged terrorist camps bordering these cities. But if these attacks are limited to the al-Qaeeda organisation, then how is it that the General announced that the next step in this operation would be political dispensation, i.e. a change in the government of Afghanistan. This is an admission from his side that the attacks are linked to the establishment of a new regime in Afghanistan, which will obviously be yet another puppet to the West.

We condemn the American and British attacks on the Muslims of Afghanistan, who are the brothers and sisters of all Muslims. But we condemn also the involvement of our own regimes in these attacks. This criminal action would not have been possible without the full co-operation of the regimes of Muslim countries. Musharraf confirmed in the same press conference that he had opened Pakistanís intelligence and airspace to the belligerent kuffar. We remind Musharraf of the statement of Allah (swt).

"Promise the hypocrites a severe punishment for they ally with the kafirs instead of the believers. Do they seek dignity from them? All the dignity belongs to Allah" [TMQ 4:149]

M.K

Further more Allah (swt) says "Veriliy the believers are one brotherhood." [TMQ 48, 10]

"If they seek help from you in a matter of the deen, then it is your duty to help them." [TMQ 8, 72]

"Hold fast all of you together to the rope of Allah, and do not be divided. [TMQ 3,103]
    "This nation of yours is one nation, and I am your Lord, so worship me and no other." [TMQ 21, 91]

Comment

Well Said.. Again!!!

Comment

Yes well I think my message was removed by mistake.

Comment

It is OK to repeat what the Koran says again and again. Unfortunately, you also have to do something to change the world. I don't mean go round killing anyone but certainly take some action so that we can be free from this slaughter of our people - we have seen it too many times.

Comment

The way I see this affair is like a war between two evils in which innocent people from both ends of the spectrum had to suffer, some more than the others. Third parties like Paksitan were given only two choices by both President Bush and OBL: to be with one of them and to be against the other.

One can continue to argue forever who the bigger evil is, the west lead by the USA with its selfish foreign policy soaked in blood or the militants who kill innocent people in the name of religion and also provide safe haven to terrorists including those who carry out killing in the name of religion on the streets of cities of Pakistan. I think such an argument wont get us anywhere.

Comment

Muhammad Kausar:

You have started several threads with essentially the same topic. Post all your comments in one thread. The extra threads are now being closed.

Comment

Working...
              X