PAKISTAN AFGHANISTAN MUSLIM COUNTRIES - TV SETS ETC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAKISTAN AFGHANISTAN MUSLIM COUNTRIES - TV SETS ETC

Being a true honest patriotic Pakistani I fully and whole heartedly support him in his efforts to condemn terrorism. He has taken a very bold and step towards a very right direction. No doubt in the past steps for “peace” were also taken eg. Benazir gave lists of Sikhs to India and Nawaz Sharif removed Kashir Boards from Lahore. These steps were just to please India and to prolong the chair. General Pervaiz Musharraf has done nothing like this. I dislike USA due to its policies towards poor countries but I personally condemn terrorism on innocent people there. They were fathers, mothers and sons and I feel if same had happened to me what would had been my feelings

Our religious parties raise slogans Afghistan is a Muslim country. Afghanistan no doubt is a border and muslim country but it is fact it never cared for Pakistan either as a neighbourer or as a muslim country. From Zahir Shah todate it created problems for Pakistan one way or the other. For example sometime it raised slogan of Pakhtoonistan etc. Its muslim sentiments towards can be judged from one fact. Today due to its shariah Islamic principles there are no TV stations, No TV sets working as all TVs have been hidden in home. But Letters of Credit for import of thousands of TV sets are regularly being opened. For whom are these TV? Of course for smuggling back to Pakistan to cripple its local indigenous TV market. If Government of Pakistan wants to do a little restrictions, Muslim Talibans shown big eyes.

While General Musharraf has taken a very right step and support it but one e thing I agree with contry’s famous writer Ayaz Amir that it was done in a haste. We offered everything at our own instead waiting USA to make formal “request” to us. He rightly says despite having nuclear capability we have shown ourselves uncapable of possessing nuclear. Of course we can not make USA afraid of from our nuclear capability but atleast we had it and we could had made some affect of it I personally think we should be proud we can “manufacture” this capability but cannot create any effect on others and since we have the know how and can manufacture any time, we should give our present capability to Iran or Libya who can without practical using it can make the others to respect them a little more.

Today is Wednesday 26th September and tomorrow Government is celebrating “Solidarity Day”. I fully support this right step. But today MQM in Karachi has arranged a “Walk” to condemn the “terrorism in USA”.. I cannot stop wonder why did not they wait for a day to join the national stream and join hands tomorrow when whole nation observe solidarity day. Is MQM circle different from nation. They announced this walk after when government announced its. The second thing in any part of Karachi I did no see today any banner which may say “With the nation we condemn terrorism and support government condemnation of terrorism and share and support what government is by joining hands with international community”. But all the banners say “we condemn terrorism in USA” etc. Do MQM like Benazir and Nawaz want to make USA happy as some politicians feel path to the chair goes through this way.

May ALL BLESS the souls of all who died and make the word PEACE.

Speaking as a Mohajir, the MQM is a bunch of complete and utter idiots.

The sooner they get disbanded, the better for everyone.
    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
    Al-Ghazali

Comment

M_S very right
      They are the worst Terrorists themselves.

------------------
      “na maiN momin vich masiitaaN, na maiN muusaa, na fir'aun!”
      Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Well said Medic.
        The MQM is crap.

------------------
        Our's not to reason why,
        Our's but to do and die:
        You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Working...
        X