Aftermath of The Attack on Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermath of The Attack on Afghanistan

There are two possible out come of the attack. Either Pakistan will become complete secular state like India with complete wiping out of religious and sectarian parties or Taleban will rise even stronger than before and take over Pakistan. They will completely change the life style of people living there, which I think is the most likely out come of this event in present circumstances. This kind of Pakistan would be economically poor and backward, people who are elite and ruling over Pakistan since partition, will be forced to leave the country or become again beggars (majority of them were beggars) in Pakistan.

If Taleban style government comes in to power, following changes are going to take place, which would change present face of Pakistan, something different as follows:

1) Ruling by orthodox Sunni mullah like ‘Mullah Umar’

2) Women have to wear hijab or burqa

3) Ban on make up for women and other marketing stuff

4) Men have to grow beard

5) People have to offer five times prayers, keep fasting, pay zakat etc

6) The punishment of any crime such as stealing or taking commission, or taking bribe would be under Islamic law, which could be from severing of hands to prison and lashes. (You could see in future all “polis walas with one hand”)

7) People who commit adultery would be stoned to death.

8) Complete ban of sectarian, religious parties such as Shias, Qadyanis, and so on

9) Complete ban of television, (bye bye Indian movies and chicks), cinema, actors and singers

10) Real ban on liquor or alcohol

11) Pakistan would be poor state on earth but with self-esteem and faith, feared by most countries including India.

The list is not exhaustive. But the ultimate out come will re-shape the future nation of Pakistan; perhaps a fate decided by Allah not by people of Pakistan themselves. Long Live Pakistan.

Sincerely,

FARID

Farid,
    Assalaamu Alaikum Brother, very brilliantly thoughtout and expert analysis,But it sucks.

------------------
    Nothing spoils an argument like facts.

[This message has been edited by FarhadKhan (edited September 22, 2001).]

Comment

Farid, can you please explain, how you believe Taliban will take over Pakistan?

Can you also explain to someone like me (who may not be as politically aware as you) as to what makes India a true secular state? Please do give examples, and try to explain the reasons for mosque demolitions and burning of churches etc.

I am sure the answers you give will greatly improve my political knowledge, and allow me to conduct a coherent political debate with members of public that have better knowledge than I.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Farid:
        [B]There are two possible out come of the attack. Either Pakistan will become complete secular state like India with complete wiping out of religious and sectarian parties or

Secularism and western 'democracy' are western ideologies meant for the enslavement of the Third World. Why do you think they are so eager to impose their system on us?

It is no mere co-incidence that Secularism is advocated (aggressively) by the most racist countries/communities of the world.

See what their own Ramsey Clark has to say:-

"The greatest crime since World War II has been U.S. foreign policy."

- Ramsey Clark, former U.S. Attorney General under President Lyndon Johnson "I believe that if we had and would keep our dirty, bloody, dollar soaked fingers out of the business of these [Third World] nations so full of depressed, exploited people, they will arrive at a solution of their own. And if unfortunately their revolution must be of the violent type because the "haves" refuse to share with the "have-nots" by any peaceful method, at least what they get will be their own, and not the American style, which they don't want and above all don't want crammed down their throats by Americans."

Unfortunately our country has not produced very many thinkers like Allama Iqbal. Our country is full of pseudo intellectuals who are trained as 'Baboos' of the British Raj.
        These 'Intelluctual Ignoramuses' are the biggest threat to Pakistan.

Comment

Interesting, I think Pakistan could become an Islamic state but not that like Afghanistan but based upon that Islamic state which the prophet(saw) established in Madina, A state which will not aid America to fight Afghanistan but will unite with Afganistan and call on all Muslim countries to unite with this state, this is the khilafah state.

[This message has been edited by muhammed kauser (edited September 22, 2001).]

Comment

2bornot2b,

I do not think that you are so naive that you do not know political set up in Pakistan. However answer to your question is that military leadership and intelligence has most of the time set up the political tune of Pakistan. Military intelligence has a very strong faction who believes in fundamentalist orthodox Muslim ideology and who is the creators of Taleban in Afghanistan. Do you think they would wear ‘chourian’ if Afghanistan is bombed with the help of Pakistan. The percentage of such people may be very low, but they can create a catastrophe in Pakistan if they want.

More than 70% of population is not educated as such, and their weak or sensitive point is religion. A very little effort is required to move huge population with the slogan of ‘Islam is in Danger’. Majority of poor people can accept any form of government but they will not accept the government whom they perceived as enemy of Islam.

AbdulHameed Khan

West believes that fundamentalists are the main cause of terrorism. If they can wipe out such networks, world will be a safer place. Long sustained war against such net work means that religious parties in Pakistan will face a very tough time in near future. It all depends how the people of Pakistan will react to such an on slaught on religious parties e.g. Jamat-e-Islami, Jamiat-e-Ulmai Islam, Sipah-e-Sahaba, TNFJ (Shai) etc.

Today Pakistan is at the crossroad of very important decision. Whether they want a secular state or pure Islamic State. I think Pakis should be honest with themselves, what they want. The hotch potch mix policy of religion and secularism for last 5 decades has never worked. It has created corrupt generals and b-grade corrupt politicians.Instead of being hypocrite, this is the time decide what do you want? A democratic secular state such as India (though ruling party is again fundamental Hindu party but can not do any thing because of the secular constitution of India) or Fundamental Islamic State such as Taleban.

Sincerely,

FARID

Comment

Farid want to answer my question in the other thread you started?

------------------
              Our's not to reason why,
              Our's but to do and die:
              You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

CM,

As usual I have aleady replied you with an appropriate response in other post "Why Paksitan Supported Taleban". Ask Administrators to put back the thread for your information. (Seems Administrators are in 'bokhlaahut state" like you).

FARID

Comment

Well farid reply here word for word.

------------------
                  Our's not to reason why,
                  Our's but to do and die:
                  You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

CM,

In the post “Why Pakistan Supported Taleban” and re-directed the funds through borrowing and taxes collected from Pakistanis, towards Taleban. Instead of spending in Sindh and Baluchistan where people had the first right on those funds because of worst conditions in these poor provinces, where poor people needed attention of Federal Government in connection with the supply of food, water, shelter education. The funds were directed towards a ‘project’ which is now biting the @55e5 of leadership and perhaps people like you.

As far I remembered you said something like that, “why even I post here and I hate every thing, which is related to Pakistan”. My answer was “do you think that people who created and supported Taleban were true lovers of Pakistan”? I think suddenly in all those years you were sleeping. Does Government of Pakistan has awarded you a contract of Paki Patriotism? Why are you changing colors like LIZARD? Pakistan Government was WRONG earlier in supporting that group and IT IS WRONG NOW for betraying the people of both the countries. If you have an intelligence of monkey IQ, answer my question.

Sincerely,

FARID

[This message has been edited by Farid (edited September 23, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                    X