pakistan is the paradise for pak hindus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pakistan is the paradise for pak hindus

i know many of my friends will just wonder when they notice this post..but i am posting this ,just to make clear some facts...some facts about pakistani hindus who havebeen playing their role in pakistans social and financial infrastructures...

if we compare both the nations ,india and pakistan in india hindus enjoy an overwhelming majority and in pakistan muslims...but in a nation like india,(it claims to be a secular state)the caste system still prevails and upper class hindus are living in a far distance than lower class hindus.in many parts of india,lower class hindus are not allowed to enter temples and worship their god...many of the hindu castes are treatesd as `un touchables'.....this is just a state of hindus in india..

where as in pakistan hindus live in much better conditions..one can not see much caste bariccades here and in many places hindus and muslims live together..i have seen muslim brothers taking part in the hindu festivals in lahore(holy and basanth) and in karachi too i have seen hindu and muslim teenagers celebrate these festivals and indulge in friendships....(look the case of in india)

after the babari masjid demolition in india (in 1992 december 6th) ,many of the hindu temples were destroyed by the angry mob .but the successive governments have helped hindus to repair these temples ..Mr.Sudham chand chawla ,who is the leader of sind hindus had met the sindh governer a few months back and brought in many issues sindh hindus hadbeen suffering..the governer had assured him of all the helps ..where in india such a thing can happen and muslims,the minority can expect such helps and assurances from the ruling political or beurocratic mandarins?

Danish kaneria is the second hindu playing in pakistan team(the first onewas Anil Dalapat) and recently,in the bangla -pak test he was awarded man of the match.i am sure in the near future he will be the spear edge for pakistan.....hindus from sindh havebeen contributing themselves in the areas of business especially garment business .....they enjoy all the privileges and rights just like muslims and other people do..so pakistan is the paradise of hindus.......(take the case of afghanistan where hindus being forced to wear yellow badges......in pakistan one can not even distinguish hindus from others because they havebeen assimilatted to the social streams of the nation..)

guppies i welcome your comments and opinions to this forum.....

I think there are more important topics right now than this one.

------------------
    Our's not to reason why,
    Our's but to do and die:
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Welcome back Spate

Comment

Originally posted by who---me:
        Welcome back Spate
        thanks.............wm.......

Comment

Working...
        X