Reality took ONE DAY to swing 180 degrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality took ONE DAY to swing 180 degrees

Dear Pakistanis, and everyone else who's reading this.

I sincerely hope you understand the awesome gravity of the situation we are in today. Today, our position in time would be laughable, were it not so awefully sad. I don't even know where to start, who to blame, and what to say about this...

Only that I'm awfully angry, not just at the Jews, for they were always our enemies, but at the Muslims, for having deserted their brethren at this crucial time.

Agreed, that the Taliban were anti-Islamic in their governance.

But what will happen now is that the US will bomb millions of innocent Afghan civilians to death, along with the Taliban. One may argue that the evil policies of the Taliban brought this upon them. But what about the innocent Afghans who will die as the result of this latest US sponsored genocide in the offing?

Will this be worse than Iraq?

Those Taliban who we supported for the past 10 years, have now been turned into our enemy for no fault of their or ours. It is our poverty and our lack of spine that has led to this.

I am sure most of you are surprised at the latest development. Basically Taliban have threatened us with an attack since we have chosen to allow the US to attack them.

Taliban took 1 day to swing 180 degrees from our friend to our enemy.

WHY??? where did our strategic depth go? in just one day??!? What happend to the lives lost?!?!?

Well I say, screw the Taliban, they had it coming. Osama bin Laden told them to make peace with the Shia Muslims and with Iran. Taliban refused and continued fighting with them.

You can either fight your brothers, or you can fight your enemy.

I have not the least bit of compassion for the Taliban, for they are animals. They kill Muslims. Now they will be killed by kafirs. Isn't it totally logical.

WILL YOU STILL FIGHT YOUR OWN BROTHER?!?!? This is what the Taliban had been doing. And now they are getting it big time.

TODAY WE ARE GETTING THE BIGGEST LESSON IN ISLAMIC UNITY IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF ISLAM.

After we have learnt this lesson, we MUST PROMISE NOT TO FIGHT EACH OTHER AGAIN, LIKE THE TALIBAN AND THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE HAD BEEN DOING.

Coming back to the situatoin on the ground...

But what about the millions of Afghan civilians. The Jews are thirsting for the blood of the Muslims. They want our blood. Do we give them our blood. After 1 million children died due to sanctions in Iraq, Do we still give them our blood? Answer me, do we give them our blood!?!? WHY are we paying with our blood...!?!?!?

HOW WILL YOU WATCH AS YOUR OWN PEOPLE ARE BEING BOMBED AND DESTROYED!?!?! OH, PEOPLE, HOW WILL YOU WATCH ON CNN WHEN THOSE LASER GUIDED BOMBS START TO FALL ON INNOCENT PEOPLE !?!?!?!

THINK, PEOPLE, THINK.

WHAT LED US TO THIS, THAT AGAIN THE BLOOD OF THE MUSLIM CHILDREN WILL BE SHED... 10 YEARS AFTER THE GULF WAR...

The blood of one Muslim is sacred. The whole of America can be burnt down to the ground, but THE MUSLIM CHILD CANNOT DIE.

When will the Muslims of the world stand up to fight against these b*stards!>?!?

TODAY I WANT TO SAY THIS TO ALL WHO CAN HEAR: JEWS, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS WITH MORE THAN JUST BLOOD. INSHALLAH THE EARTH WILL ONE DAY BE SQUEEZED FOR YOU AND YOU WILL YEARN TO FIND RESPITE IN YOUR GRAVES WHICH WILL BE DENIED TO YOU. AMEEN.

[This message has been edited by alizadeh2000 (edited September 15, 2001).]

AMEEN !!

i feel you brother.. but lets keep in mind that how things appear may not turn out the way we think.. Pakistanis have agreed to list.. at the same time afghanis are bending towards giving up osamabinladen too.. we might be surprised what the outcome of all this turns out to be..

Comment

Free, strong and prosperous Pakistan can only exist if it gives up a completely india-centric policy in everything. If there was no jihad and teritorial ambitions, Pak wont be under debt till neck, would have vast market of India to sell its goods or could offer transit in Petroleum and other products and get money. And we would not see insulting statements coming to Pakistan's leaders coming from any world leader.

It is sad. Whites are getting toehold again after 47 in south asia.

Comment

Brother Zadeh, I feel your pain and anger. I am also feeling the same way. We as Muslims have to get our priorities straight and vow to stand up wherever Muslims are targeted.

Comment

thats a fantasy..we muslims dont have balls.. and jews+allies have figured that out long time ago.. israeli intellegence does it and afghanis pay.. at the same time while american attention focuses on bombings, israelis move into three cities of palestine and kills a few more of these ba*tards whose life is'nt worth more than an insect even.. no proof against osama and he gets bombed anyway.. thats just low worth of muslim-lives..

Comment

Faiz once said

taqdir kay qazi ka ye fatwa hai azal say..!
            hai jurm e zaieefi ki sazaa margay mufaajaat

Comment

Here is a prayer for all of us:

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Oh Allah, you have promised victory to those who fear You

Lord we do fear you alone

Lord enable us not to repeat our sins

Lord do not punish the innocent ones for the sins of the guilty

Oh Lord turn the despair we feel today into the glad tidings of victory

Oh Lord, crush our enemies with your help so they do not get respite

Oh Lord give them utter destruction and the greatest of pain and anguish that any evil doer has ever felt till today.

Oh Lord strike terror into their hearts and kill them with the most painful killing ever.

Oh Lord make the reality swing 180 degrees once more.

Ameen.

[This message has been edited by alizadeh2000 (edited September 16, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by zawiyaefikr:
                Faiz once said

taqdir kay qazi ka ye fatwa hai azal say..!
                hai jurm e zaieefi ki sazaa margay mufaajaat
                This Shair is not by Faiz,it is Allam Iqbal's.I think it is either from Bang-e-Dara or Bal-e-Jibril

------------------
                Guzar Ja Aaqal Say aagay Ke Yeh Nur
                Chiragh-e-Rah Hai Manzil Nahi Hai

Comment

Working...
                X