A Hypothetical Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Hypothetical Question.

In recent response from some Pakistani religious groups opposing the US action against Afghanistan from Pakistan, Can I ask quppies to answer to this hypothetical question to the best of their knowledege;

What would Pakistani people will do if some group in Afghanistan crash 4 Pakistni planes to Pakistani cities killing thousands of people?

My response is I will support full action against Afghanistan and groups operating from Afghanistan.

Remmber, this is hypothetical question and not to blame to any group.

------------------
    "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

They would blame the group, but will look for proof before doing anything.
    But they will blame india.

------------------
    Our's not to reason why,
    Our's but to do and die:
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

The hypothetical question is not a great analogy. What if Pakistan had bombed Afganistan previous to that outrage? You have to look at it in it's entirety.

If Pakistan did go to war, it certainly wouldn't be able to able to brow-beat the US into assisting it. US is rightly more concerned with it's own interests.

Comment

Mr. X!

------------------
        Ishq bhi ho Hijaab mein husn bhi ho Hijaab mein. Ya tu khud Aaskhaar ho ya mujh ko Aaskhaar kar.
        Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:
          The hypothetical question is not a great analogy. What if Pakistan had bombed Afganistan previous to that outrage? You have to look at it in it's entirety.

If Pakistan did go to war, it certainly wouldn't be able to able to brow-beat the US into assisting it. US is rightly more concerned with it's own interests.
          The U.S. bombed Serbia, Chinese embassy, vietnam. I don't see them training jihadis to bomb New Yorkers. Why is it that the religious ardour of these people places them at odds with the civilized people around the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xtreme:

Yes, I agree, In war every country fight for its own interest BUT we are talking about mass terrorisam.

You cannot root out terrorisam espacially if the terrorist are in foreign country. You will need assistance from other countries of world

------------------
            "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

Comment

What about terrorists in ISRAEL?!
              While we all are busy with this matter ISRAEL is doing this: Isn't this terror as well?!
              • Israeli army launches triple attack on Gaza Strip, injures seven: GAZA CITY, Sept 15: Israeli forces launched an air, sea and land assault on Palestinian positions in the Gaza Strip, in Rafah in the south, the Nusseirat refugee camp in the centre and Gaza City in the north, Palestinian security sources said. Israeli helicopter gunships launched four missiles against Gaza City, destroying a Palestinian military intelligence headquarters. The triple attack injured seven Palestinians -- three in Gaza City, including one seriously, three in Rafah, and one in Nusseirat, Palestinian hospital sources said. The army confirmed the attacks. (AFP)(Posted @ 16:00 PST)

I think they have achieved what they wanted.

------------------
              Ishq bhi ho Hijaab mein husn bhi ho Hijaab mein. Ya tu khud Aaskhaar ho ya mujh ko Aaskhaar kar.
              Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Working...
              X