FUTURE IS DARK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUTURE IS DARK

I have always been a supporter of democracy since I joined this forum in 1997. About three, four weeks ago I have started thread “How to Make Pakistan a Civilized Country” where I again emphasized for impartial elections under the supervision of Supreme Court Judges. Military has no role to play in politics. Whenever military came to power, it had destabilized the very foundation of country. The present threat from USA should not be considered as a joke. The destruction and loss of lives in New York has been termed as second “pearl Harbor” since Second World War. No one should forget that America responded with exploding nuclear device on Hiroshima and Naga Saki killing hundreds and thousands of people.

I have just heard the news that US congress has sanctioned $40 billions as down payment. $20 billions for restoration and relief operation in NY and Washington. Remaining $20 billion down payment for “Sustained and catastrophic destruction” to terrorists organizations and their supporters all over the world (Mostly Muslims Countries) particularly Asama Bin Laden, his associates and. Taleban of Afghanistan. To achieve this objective Genera. Musharaf has already agreed to cooperate without any condition. That means brutal action against so called "Islamic" friends in Afghanistan. If he refused to cooperate, Pakistan might also be a target of attack. That is a catch 22 situation. “Na idhar ke, na udhar ke’. The most terrible out come of this action would be loss of lives of many innocent people and might lead to further disintegration of Pakistan.

The lust of grabbing power by military leadership has always proved bad omen for Pakistan and made the lives of innocent people miserable. They never learned the lessons from 1971 and 1988 by continuing their back door entry involing in policies which were never in the best interest of country and common people. They never realized that they have been placing the @$$e$ of 12 millions Pakistanis on line and their future in dark.

May Allah save Pakistan from further disasters.

FARID
Working...
X