Can pakistan do it ? (II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can pakistan do it ? (II)

Due to stupid fights my thread got closed ... plz people take ur personal vendeta against each other elsewhere!

TOPIC:

If a war breaks out between Pakistan and India, can pakistan win? When I say win I mean hands down ... meaning india has to surrender completely.
    In how many years can you see that happening and under wat conditions ?

...also when and if pakistan can win like that wat conditions should give india to let it go free again ?

CLARIFICATION (for people who misunderstood):

the point was'nt if pakistan can beat india now ... it was under which circumstances can u see it happen (meaning after say having exports of 50BN/yr or maybe GDP in the high income bracket ) as in wat pakistan have to be to be able to beat india if it comes to that ??

I am not saying I want to fight india. I am just saying, wat kind of progress we have to make and how much time u see that happeinng in!??

------------------
    To do in life is to appreciate it. To live life is to lose it. I dont know what I am saying so I will stop saying it.

We had this before....no comments

------------------
    "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"
    Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Originally posted by AekKella:
      Due to stupid fights my thread got closed ... plz people take ur personal vendeta against each other elsewhere!

TOPIC:

If a war breaks out between Pakistan and India, can pakistan win? When I say win I mean hands down ... meaning india has to surrender completely.
      In how many years can you see that happening and under wat conditions ?

...also when and if pakistan can win like that wat conditions should give india to let it go free again ?

CLARIFICATION (for people who misunderstood):

the point was'nt if pakistan can beat india now ... it was under which circumstances can u see it happen (meaning after say having exports of 50BN/yr or maybe GDP in the high income bracket ) as in wat pakistan have to be to be able to beat india if it comes to that ??

I am not saying I want to fight india. I am just saying, wat kind of progress we have to make and how much time u see that happeinng in!??

I agree with you Aekalla. Some of us couldn't control our anger including me. But if I must say one thing to the reason of the fight is this. Infoman and his other screen names have invaded the fourm and have caused some of us, like me, to lose our temper. Well if you really want to know here is what i say would happen.

1. Pakistan must make a QUICK genious attack on India, using navy, army and air force.
      2. Pakistan has the edge in Kashmir, most people there would help Pakistan, not India except the 5% minority of Hindus in Jammu.
      3. If India were to use nuclear weapons and win than it would be more of a losing than a winning. Sanctions and US/UN would definetly step in and Chinese would as well, we are forever friends and vice versa if India attacks China.
      4. Other Islamic Nations would definetly be a factor in this "war". It depends if our Arab and other muslim brothers would also support us with funds to prduce more war-machines.
      5. India would probably have a STRONG counter-strike with its army, but its crash force would all crash in the middle of New Dehli or Bombay before making it to Kashmir. Plus if its crash force doesn't crash they will be shot down for sure.
      6. By the time India makes a counter-strike I say all of Kashmir is under control of us so we probably want to destroy any army facilities made by India in Kashmir and than hold all of the grounds and than wait for an attack by India. Since the attackers have the disadvatage Pakistan MIGHT be able to keep Kashmir and as much grounds they controlled under Paki Power. But total domination of India is probably impossibe. There is just too many Indians. It will be a 1 vs 10 advantage for Indians.

Comment

Originally posted by Ameer Kiani:
        I agree with you Aekalla. Some of us couldn't control our anger including me. But if I must say one thing to the reason of the fight is this. Infoman and his other screen names have invaded the fourm and have caused some of us, like me, to lose our temper. Well if you really want to know here is what i say would happen.

1. Pakistan must make a QUICK genious attack on India, using navy, army and air force.
        2. Pakistan has the edge in Kashmir, most people there would help Pakistan, not India except the 5% minority of Hindus in Jammu.
        3. If India were to use nuclear weapons and win than it would be more of a losing than a winning. Sanctions and US/UN would definetly step in and Chinese would as well, we are forever friends and vice versa if India attacks China.
        4. Other Islamic Nations would definetly be a factor in this "war". It depends if our Arab and other muslim brothers would also support us with funds to prduce more war-machines.
        5. India would probably have a STRONG counter-strike with its army, but its crash force would all crash in the middle of New Dehli or Bombay before making it to Kashmir. Plus if its crash force doesn't crash they will be shot down for sure.
        6. By the time India makes a counter-strike I say all of Kashmir is under control of us so we probably want to destroy any army facilities made by India in Kashmir and than hold all of the grounds and than wait for an attack by India. Since the attackers have the disadvatage Pakistan MIGHT be able to keep Kashmir and as much grounds they controlled under Paki Power. But total domination of India is probably impossibe. There is just too many Indians. It will be a 1 vs 10 advantage for Indians.
        With this kind of strategy and insight pakistan is sure to win. hahahhahhahha!

Khisiani said:"1. Pakistan must make a QUICK genious attack on India, using navy, army and air force. "

That says it all folks. hahahahh!What the hell are they supposed to use? If not the army, airforce and the navy? UFO's?

Chup hoke, corner main baith jayo, murga banke!

Comment

Originally posted by Infoman:
          With this kind of strategy and insight pakistan is sure to win. hahahhahhahha!

Khisiani said:"1. Pakistan must make a QUICK genious attack on India, using navy, army and air force. "

That says it all folks. hahahahh!What the hell are they supposed to use? If not the army, airforce and the navy? UFO's?

Chup hoke, corner main baith jayo, murga banke!

Another un-amusing comment by InfoBrigade. Taht would be no. 78 in the last two days. I meant that by using all of them. So just get a life instead of bothering me all day. I am sick of all your comments just shut up for once. Go to the jokes section, maybe some of the kind people there can tell you how to make a joke, i mean an amusing one because obviously you can't make one. InfoBrigade just stop bothering me okay? Is that hard for you? Did I even ask for your opinion about my opinion?

Comment

Working...
          X