• Show
Clear All

• Changez_like
    replied
    Originally posted by rvikz:
    indian and pakistanis face different problem
    when they go out of their countries.
    they are looked upon as same people.
    they face similar problem. many of the southasian cabbies are robbed and killed.
    their exppirences are same that make them
    united.
    they may be united against 'third element/force' but when it comes to differences they'll kill each other for sure. I have seen Indians helping each other (no matter in what way/aspect) and keen to work against Pakistani.

------------------
    We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Leave a comment:

• rvikz
    replied
    indian and pakistanis face different problem
    when they go out of their countries.
    they are looked upon as same people.
    they face similar problem. many of the southasian cabbies are robbed and killed.
    their exppirences are same that make them
    united.

Leave a comment:

• Ali_R
    replied
    It has become TRADITION believe it or not.

Same with Austrians and Germans
    Austrians, Swiss
    Italien, South Tirol
    British, French
    American, whole WORLD
    Iranis, Irakis
    Afghanis, Iranis
    Israelis, Palis

etc
    etc
    etc

------------------
    "kaisay na karta usko main pyar, uski haseen main sukh thay hazaar, bichar gayay hum dukh ki hay baat"

Leave a comment:

• Abdali
    replied
    Originally posted by IB:
    I don't think you can categories people by which nation they are from. There are good and bad people in all nations. The Nazis were not only german, but french, Belgian etc etc. I have had problems with both indians and pakistanis however the individuals were the problem and not where they came from.

I disagree,

Indians are all good ppl and Pakis are all bad ppl.

I think this should be enough to shut off this thread.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I don't think you can categories people by which nation they are from. There are good and bad people in all nations. The Nazis were not only german, but french, Belgian etc etc. I have had problems with both indians and pakistanis however the individuals were the problem and not where they came from.

Leave a comment:

• naeem_dimple
    replied
    I have few experiences with the indians. Not at work but at play grounds. we have cricket league that is very much dominated by the indians and we also have few pakistan teams as well.I have seen league rules being changed when ever they effected the indians teams or an individual players. When ever an indian player files a complaint with league of some misbehavior during a match, it is listend and acted upon by the indian admin of the league very quick. but when some pakistan players complains about some indian player misbehaving, it is ignored or they put it off till later. This year there was this indian team who wanted to be part of the league. It was in April ofthis year and our cricket season starts in May of each. according to the league rules you have to have your application to the league in the AGM at the end of each season and you have to pay your fee by March 31.This team was given permission to play in the league without any body saying anything about it. On the otherhand our team who wanted to be part of the league was put through all kinds of restrictions, like you have to do this by this date, you have to have your own home ground, this and that because we were all pakistani players. Right now our pakistani players are being targeted by certain indian teams and league officials as trouble makers because they will not bow down to the indians. by seeing all this happening, I can't say that I like these indians, or at least the one who play in this league. We have few indian players in team as well and we get along very well no problems.

so what I am saying is that at work you might not see this but you will see indians or pakistani who don't like each other at different walks of life.

-Naeem

[This message has been edited by naeem_dimple (edited August 27, 2001).]

Leave a comment:

• rvikz
    replied
    all the pakistanis i met are good people
    iget along with them better than my indian co-workers.

Leave a comment:

• Ameer
    replied
    If i have problems with Indians, it depends. If you are talking about Hindu right-wing leaders who slaughter Kashmiris, destory Sikhs and their temples, beat-up lower-caste Hindus, and are racist to many other ethnics in India. If you are any of those than yes I have a large problem with you or any Indian, particulary Hindus. Alot of Indians in US think that the up-above things are good, if you don't than you or any Indian can be my friend.

Leave a comment:

• zman
    replied
    I haven't had any problems except a few, but exceptions are everywhere.
    I have a problem with Hindu fanatics, seems they are getting more and more, i.e., increasing in number. You're not a hindu fanatic, are you ?

Leave a comment:

• sabah
    replied
    If you're asking whether we, or I in this case have had any good experience with Indians, then yes.

What about you?

Leave a comment:

• rvikz
    started a topic do pakistani have problem with indians?

do pakistani have problem with indians?

pakistanis and indians work toghether as doctors and engineers in the west.
    they seems to get along well . i never heard
    they fight each other as soon as they meet in the international airport. any of you of any bad or good expeirences?
Working...
X