Wish Pakistan...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish Pakistan...........

I congratulate Pak citizens on the 54the anniversary of Formation day and wish a prosperous and democratic regime in all sense in near future!

Same to you

------------------
    "Away from Eyes......Close to Heart"

[This message has been edited by Insaaniat (edited August 13, 2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by skv anand:
      I congratulate Pak citizens on the 54the anniversary of Formation day and wish a prosperous and democratic regime in all sense in near future!
      thanks. I wish that sometime in future, we can live in peace and harmony, so that India or Pakistan does not have to put so much money on defense programs, rather spend it for the welfare of the poor.

------------------
      We oughta be Changez like, don't we?

Comment

Thanks for the sentiments on our independence day. I wish all Indians a happy independence day too.

I think you were in a little hurry when you composed the message since you wished us a "prosperous regime".. dude, all the regimes have been very prosperous, its just the public that is not

anyways I am just picking on you Thanks
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

wish pakistan prosperous and peaceful
          future on the day of its independance.
          despite gloom and doom i hope wisdom
          prevails since both countries destinies are tied toghether.

Comment

Congratulations India .. for its 54th birthday wish a prosperous non-violent true democratic India, where minorities can live in peace and harmony and be able to practice their religious beliefs (like in most true democratic societies) ..

------------------
            Hey one more thing
            These things are hard to explain
            For some it seems strange... to swallow
            The frontier of our minds
            Is the last place we find
            But maybe the first place we should go

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited August 13, 2001).]

Comment

Happy 54th independance Day to all Pakistani brothers and sisters here.
              May God help us all and GOD BLESS OUR BELOVED COUNTRY PAKISTAN...Aamin.
              Happy 54th independance to India,..Along with our Indian friends here.
              °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`° ¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ ºÂ°`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸,¸¸,ø¤º° ºÂ¤Ã¸

A Faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.

Comment

Congratulations to all desis, Indians and Pakistanis, for getting rid of the British. Lets us celebrate our Independence, and live in peace and harmony as free people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                  Thanks for the sentiments on our independence day. I wish all Indians a happy independence day too.

heheheheh .. ALL regimes on both sides have been bloody prooperous
                  I think you were in a little hurry when you composed the message since you wished us a "prosperous regime".. dude, all the regimes have been very prosperous, its just the public that is not

anyways I am just picking on you Thanks

Comment

Skv Anand! Thank you very much for the message above... I know some people think different then I would regarding 15th Aug, but if you cilibrate Indipendence then Congratulation for the 54th Anniversary.... If you don't then I am sorry...

Comment

Working...
                    X