Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summit Scenario Behind the Curtain

‘Musharraf Was Ready To Surrender Kashmir Jihad ‘

President's Brother Dr. Naveed Musharraf, Vajpayee's Son In Law Ranjan Bhattacharya, India's top industrialist Dherobhai Ambani Played a Key role in preparing the surrender document

http://www.paktoday.com/mshrf10.htm

Very interesting..Vajpayai and Jaswant cannot alone decide the fate of the country. If this article is true then they decided to act alone which is against all democratic principles. For such an important decision there should be concesus among majority Indians. I think the agreement they were agreeing on was wrong, no moderate thinking Indian will agree with it.

Comment

Interesting article, though I greatly doubt the accuracy or authenticity of the article. The newspaper is an Internet one based in California. The article does not state direct quotes or statements which are nothing but ambiguous. I also find it hard to believe that a small time newspaper like Paktoday based in the US can discover all this information. Also I find it surprising that the above mentioned people would talk about the summit and leak out all the secrets so soon after the failure. The US keeps documents classified for decades that are not as highly sensitive as Pak-India relations. This to me reeks of lies, deception and good creative imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by IB:
        Interesting article, though I greatly doubt the accuracy or authenticity of the article. The newspaper is an Internet one based in California. The article does not state direct quotes or statements which are nothing but ambiguous. I also find it hard to believe that a small time newspaper like Paktoday based in the US can discover all this information. Also I find it surprising that the above mentioned people would talk about the summit and leak out all the secrets so soon after the failure. The US keeps documents classified for decades that are not as highly sensitive as Pak-India relations. This to me reeks of lies, deception and good creative imagination.

Bulls eye!!! You took the words out of my mouth... I can name at least 50 internet news papers that come and go each year the above is no different.

Comment

These articles are known as trial baloons, to see how the public is reacting. No body ever confirms or denys anything. Where there is smoke there is fire, but here it is just the thought of a fire.

Comment

Working...
          X